**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Medusa should not be able to auto block after I steal her buffs

spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
Using Rogue, if I steal Medusa's furies, which shows by the furies being transferred over, she shouldn't then be able to auto block the remainder of my attack since her furies are gone.

Comments

• RocapRocap Posts: 222
    Using Rogue, if I steal Medusa's furies, which shows by the furies being transferred over, she shouldn't then be able to auto block the remainder of my attack since her furies are gone.

Yeah that sounds all kinds of wrong. Anyone had this happen with Loki? I know if it's staggered by Juggernaut and she never gains them she can't, but I haven't used a buff stealer to test it.
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    It doesn't happen with Loki because once he steals her furies the attack is over. But Rogue's s1 has another attack after the steal.
  • BmanBman Posts: 221
    Yeah Loki steals on S1 so no more attacking/combo. I’ve never tried Rogue against Medusa. I’d have to assume it’s Rogue’s S1. Her S1 replicates the buffs, then prevents them from gaining the same buff as long as “she’s touching them”, whatever Kabam wants that to mean. She doesn’t nullify their buffs though! That’s why it didn’t work, if I read it right
  • AngelicsignAngelicsign Posts: 391 ★★
    Good to know. Thanks for the info 💪🏻