**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

✈️pilots

So we started to have a discussion in another thread that got shut down, but I’m just wondering - do all you piloters out there recognize the potential security issues with sharing your login info?

Beyond the unsavory nature of your cheating, sharing your password with other unsavory sorts is giving them access to information about you that you probably don’t want them to have - and probably more.

I’m curious if people have heard of issues with piloters facing more serious real life issues from their account sharing?

Let’s face it, many people here probably use the same or a similar pwd to login to MCOC as they use for more sensitive accounts.

Just some things to think about when you consider whether or not to take up piloting ✈️🛫🛬.

Comments

• shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Piloting MCoC is concerning, but on the other hands, pilots (original meaning) are respectable professionals! :)

wbr93dfvan2x.png
  • crystaldsmithcrystaldsmith Posts: 471 ★★
    I refuse to give out my info or accept it. I think a bigger issue that I've seen is people who are given accounts or by accounts from other people. I don't think they realize that anytime the original owners want they can easily log back in through their Google play or iTunes Store.

There's really very little security there because the original owner of the account can log in anytime they want no matter how much you paid them for it.