**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Act 4

NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
Should act 4 energy be nerfed down to 2 energy or stay at 3 ? It's honestly ridiculous how much time and energy it takes to 100% it... I wanna work on 100% Act 5 Chapter 1 but I want to 100% Act 4 first

Act 4 110 votes

Yes it should be 2 energy forever
50%
Piviotadqqedfyvrfish8sixMagrailothosGrimmbananaSquishyslimeShaheerFIazKenshioSpiderCoolsHammerbro_64Duke_SilverDESTROYALL11_fr3do_Shadow_walkTheMarauder53My_SuperiorBahamutSassyMastyKade7175KillerRino19 55 votes
No it should stay 3 energy
50%
SolswerdDimples800BigMoChadhoganSwe_wolfisTimone147AppieRaganatorVossler77AxeCopFireTendersquadAppleisgodSpeedbumpSMRkaRich_Ryder2nd_slingshotRapidlyPGUNZ4694Baseballs14dDarkrider05 55 votes

Comments

• Options
    SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    :'(:'(:'(:'(:'(
  • Options
    TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Me and everyone who completed to date had to pay the full cost. It should stay as is - why should it be easier for the current players vs those that have had to do it already? No one liked it, it took a long time, but it was satisfying when it was finished.
  • Options
    Noob2435Noob2435 Posts: 627 ★★★
    edited July 2018
    Me and everyone who completed to date had to pay the full cost. It should stay as is - why should it be easier for the current players vs those that have had to do it already? No one liked it, it took a long time, but it was satisfying when it was finished.

Who cares? Honestly back than when other people completed it the rewards were well worth it. Now think of all the energy they have to use for a 4 star awaking gem, and some other ****. There are six stars in the game now. Making stuff easier for newer players to get things won't hurt you. I suppose nothing should be made easier for them since so many people did it?
  • Options
    krauserhuntkrauserhunt Posts: 365 ★★
    edited July 2018
    I've completed most of the ch4 but I agree, it's time to bring that energy cost down. There's a lot more content in game than just story quests.

Edit - I'm uncollected for anyone who thinks I'm bluffing.
  • Options
    Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    If everyone else can do it, so can you. But seriously, go for act 5 instead.
  • Options
    Starkiller_KE2_0Starkiller_KE2_0 Posts: 154
    I'm currently in the process of exploring Act 4, and it sucks. In no way do I think the energy should be nerfed though, as the opponents are roughly the same/greater strength as the last path of heroic, which is also 3 energy. They intentionally designed the quest to take forever when it was released, and they shouldn't now make it easier for people who have yet to complete it.
  • Options
    ChadhoganChadhogan Posts: 460 ★★★
    Act 4 has already been made easier for the newer players, cutting the energy cost is just not very cool so that's why I voted. When I fully explored act 4 it was a big deal for me and probably quite a few others.
    The crazy juggy and all or nothing venom got changed so think yourselves lucky the energy cost is the price we paid and so it should be for everyone else !
  • Options
    Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    No the energy shouldnt get nerfed. There are 4 t2a cats for exploration and 3 t4cc which is still good rewards in todays economy(more the t2a) specially for such an easy grind.
  • Options
    Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Also it's already been nerfed in overall difficulty with the hardest challenges being taken down a peg a while back
  • Options
    Iron_spider1Iron_spider1 Posts: 257
    edited July 2018
    It can be nerfed to 2 but the players who already completed act 4 or till what they did must receive a compensation like tons and tons of energy refills...If it's possible for Laban to do that..I'm not sure
  • Options
    MaidrilMaidril Posts: 288
    Unless everyone who has completed all or parts of act 4 will be getting 100s of energy revives.
  • Options
    Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    Yeah... you’re getting 5 t2a for cake walk fights. 3 energy is fine, you’re gonna make it. Wipe the tears away and quit whining that getting an easy 4/55 set of resources is taking a while. Yes they nerfed act 4, and as said above, there were some benefits before that don’t exist now. However, it’s also so much easier to obtain and rank up top 4* and 5* champs where as most people back in the day did act 4 with 4/40’s or lower maybe a few 5/50’s, now 5/50’s and 3/45’s are a fine a dozen and a lot of players who haven’t done anything in this game are getting 4/55 just from monthly calendar (yes there was a t2a), rifts, other monthly challenges, glory etc could accumulate enough t2a without doing any hard content. I don’t really care if they drop the energy cost honestly, it’s whatever, but definitely don’t think y’all are being put upon to finish it with 3 energy at all.
  • Options
    Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    I think they should rerun that event where they temporarily reduced the energy to 2 per tile, I think that event was just over a year ago.
  • Options
    Who cares?

Me and probably most the people who did at 3 units a move.

I generally advocate for change in favor of the community. In this case though, there is no need. It’s not super difficult, but the trade off is 3 units a move because it’s oart of the story mode progression to make it more difficult to 💯. And guess what. It’s the same going forward in act 5, although there at less nodes, the difficulty ramps up quite a bit.

Reducing the cost is kind of a slap in the face to the large amount of people who already did it and that’s not in the best interest of any game where sustaining the player base is important.

Keep wishing though. Never gonna happen.

Also, having 6* in the game has nothing to do with this event. I 💯d act 4 about 6 months ago and still don’t have a 6*. Even then, you certainly don’t need a 6* to do act 4, so not sure how having them in the game validates the need to reduce the energy cost now, when 4* are adequate to complete it.
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I understand how newer players have it way easier than older players (like me) but tbh it’s way too long....maybe if the second two chapters are 3 and the first are 2. So the longer more difficult fights make up for the energy usage 🤷🏻‍♂️

Idk now I guess I don’t have a preference
  • Options
    2nd_slingshot2nd_slingshot Posts: 233
    I don't know why people are in a rush to finish. Play the game for fun. Move at your pace, I ask my friends in my alliance who have the elders bane title and they love their roster but they are pissed they have really little stuff to do In the game. They have enormous units and no where To use it. If you finish too soon, you'd Just get bored.
  • Options
    Who cares?

I generally advocate for change in favor of the community. In this case though, there is no need. It’s not super difficult, but the trade off is 3 units a move because it’s oart of the story mode progression to make it more difficult to 💯. And guess what. It’s the same going forward in act 5, although there at less nodes, the difficulty ramps up quite a bit.

Reducing the cost is kind of a slap in the face to the large amount of people who already did it and that’s not in the best interest of any game where sustaining the player base is important.

Also, having 6* in the game has nothing to do with this event. I 💯d act 4 about 6 months ago and still don’t have a 6*. Even then, you certainly don’t need a 6* to do act 4, so not sure how having them in the game validates the need to reduce the energy cost now, when 4* are adequate to complete it.

Im Uncollected and moving forward in Act 5 but it still makes no sense to keep it at 3 energy per tile if everyone has completed it to 100% good for them doesn't mean everyone should have to deal with it tho
  • Options
    crystaldsmithcrystaldsmith Posts: 471 ★★
    All I want to know is, who flagged this post? Lol. Did someone get triggered over this? Lawd Jesus
  • Options
    Namelez wrote: »
    Who cares?

Im Uncollected and moving forward in Act 5 but it still makes no sense to keep it at 3 energy per tile if everyone has completed it to 100% good for them doesn't mean everyone should have to deal with it tho

So, all those people who saved units and/or paid to complete when it was 3 energy should just suck it up cause you think it’s too long? It is long, but numerous people put in the work and got it done and so can you. Mellinials always asking for handouts. Put in the work, get it Done, enjoybthe satisfaction of accomplishment and then you can be welcomed to the club.

• Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,769 ★★★★★
    I finished Act 4 a while back; but the only reason I did was because I started exploring again the time that Kabam temporarily dropped the energy cost.

Me too! 😊

• Options
    Who cares?

So, all those people who saved units and/or paid to complete when it was 3 energy should just suck it up cause you think it’s too long? It is long, but numerous people put in the work and got it done and so can you. Mellinials always asking for handouts. Put in the work, get it Done, enjoybthe satisfaction of accomplishment and then you can be welcomed to the club.

The same thing can be said about alot of things in this game. For the people that beat Act 4 BEFORE it was nerfed did they get anything ? No. So reducing the unrealistic amount of energy isn't gonna hurt anything.
  • Options
    Who cares?

Theres other examples as well... If someone fights bugged nodes or champs in a new quest but soon after it gets fixed... Sadly 50% of the player base already beat it so the other 50% doesn't have to deal with it.. Do the ones that rushed through it first get rewards bc they had it rougher ?