Options

Uncollected mode doesn’t have Units?

Comments

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,158 ★★★★★
    Thought50 wrote: »
    Lol. Ok. Sure.

Yes to inform you, it has been proven engaging with you derails threads and bars forum users, and even causes threads to close.

So discussing anything, which you or proving you wrong has the same outcome as playing chess with a pigeon.

And you take take your passive aggressive response and exit stage left.

Back on topic the lack of units in Uncollected feels insulting to the player. I would suggest adding in a few amount just to show you care.

Why insulting? How is it insulting? Whys is it everyone has to ask for more and more and cant be happy with what it is. What can you really do with 160 units? Not worth adding. They would take away other rewards.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,279 ★★★★★
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Lol. Ok. Sure.

Yes to inform you, it has been proven engaging with you derails threads and bars forum users, and even causes threads to close.

So discussing anything, which you or proving you wrong has the same outcome as playing chess with a pigeon.

Back on topic the lack of units in Uncollected feels insulting to the player. I would suggest adding in a few amount just to show you care.

Why insulting? How is it insulting? Whys is it everyone has to ask for more and more and cant be happy with what it is. What can you really do with 160 units? Not worth adding. They would take away other rewards.

I find it hard to agree that there is a degree of unfairness for Uncollected Players. Lol.
    The Rewards for Uncollected EQ are enough without Units.
  • Options
    Lol. Ok. Sure.

First that is 4 revives in Act 5, LoL, next Uncollected EQ, etc.

2nd. Kabam has set a precedent on rewards per time, effort, currency spent. And it has devieated with Uncollected. It’s Insukting because it changes the norm and gives the impression of treating the customer as less.

Or are you just “poking the bear” and looking for a reaction?

And your point is what? How is it treating the customer as less when you can get 3 top tier resources for doing half the work of act 5? They made a NEW type of quest and 3 types of Crystals for UC others cant have until they become UC. Its insulting that you are so greedy to want more.
  • Options
    Lol. Ok. Sure.

I find it hard to agree that there is a degree of unfairness for Uncollected Players. Lol.

Agreed. UC gets
    More 4* shards
    More 5* shards
    6* shards
    T4/4B cat shards.
    T2A shards
    New daily crystal with better rewards
    New arena crystal with increased rewards
    New 4 hour crystal with better rewards
    A GMC every 2 weeks
    A UC quest.
    We dont need units
  • Options
    AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    Lol. Ok. Sure.

First that is 4 revives in Act 5, LoL, next Uncollected EQ, etc.

2nd. Kabam has set a precedent on rewards per time, effort, currency spent. And it has devieated with Uncollected. It’s Insukting because it changes the norm and gives the impression of treating the customer as less.

Or are you just “poking the bear” and looking for a reaction?

People aren't telling you that you're wrong just so they can get a reaction from you. They're telling you that you're wrong because you're wrong.
  • Options
    TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    edited July 2018
    Lol. Ok. Sure.

Let’s see if you feel the same whenever you finally become uncollected. It’s not a walk in the park. I’m in the middle of a quest but will show a screenshot of IMIW in the last section. It’s basically thanos with IMIW defense and is ridiculous. A couple units to help with some resources would be great. It is what it is, but there’s a reason uncollected has great rewards... cause you earn them. They arent just giving them away, by any means, and some units for energy or resources would be lovely, just the same as master mode.

It is what it is, but I don’t understand why you’d be against then if they were offered. Guess it’s just not a concern for yout since you haven’t been able to compete at this level yet?

• Options
    Lol. Ok. Sure.

Let’s see if you feel the same whenever you finally become uncollected. It’s not a walk in the park. I’m in the middle of a quest but will show a screenshot of IMIW in the last section. It’s basically thanos with IMIW defense and is ridiculous. A couple units to help with some resources would be great. It is what it is, but there’s a reason uncollected has great rewards... cause you earn them. They arent just giving them away, by any means, and some units for energy or resources would be lovely, just the same as master mode.

It is what it is, but I don’t understand why you’d be against then if they were offered. Guess it’s just not a concern for yout since you haven’t been able to compete at this level yet?

Because they wouldn't just add units to the quest. They would likely replace one of the other rewards which all are of more value than units.
  • Options
    Batman05Batman05 Posts: 351 ★★
    All the other quest have units if you want to unit farm. They have to balance the resources tho and they decided adding units would be to much for rewards for uncollected. The focus should be in the rare rank up material and large number of shards
  • Options
    Lol. Ok. Sure.

Because they wouldn't just add units to the quest. They would likely replace one of the other rewards which all are of more value than units.

You know they’d do that for sure, how? Adding a couple units, just like in Mastemode would be pretty easy to do. I know it is what it is so am not saying this has to be done. But OP made an observation and some people seem to agree. Why speculate it couldn’t be done, just because? It’s already happening in master mode... which was there when it was the hardest mode in the game at the time.

3d9zxcl2r5i9.png

• Options
    Lol. Ok. Sure.

You know they’d do that for sure, how? Adding a couple units, just like in Mastemode would be pretty easy to do. I know it is what it is so am not saying this has to be done. But OP made an observation and some people seem to agree. Why speculate it couldn’t be done, just because? It’s already happening in master mode... which was there when it was the hardest mode in the game at the time.

3d9zxcl2r5i9.png

What happens when you use so those units from chapter 1 and 2 because of a fight like that? Everyone will say its not enough units for the difficulty.
    I speculate because thats what everyone else is doing here. UC doesnt have units and thats a fact. Whether they should or why they don't, if they do and what will happen are all speculation.
    @Thought50 saying its insulting for everyone is pure speculation.
    The facts are you can grind units from beginner, heroic and master to prepare for UC. UC gives much better rewards and has rewards the other 3 levels don't. Why arent we asking for 5/6* shards in beginner, heroic and master at the same time?
  • Options
    All other difficulties have units, that’s a fact. Not including them in UC is just Kabams way of treating their players.

I don’t really care one way or the other in the big scheme of it all. 160~units won’t make or break anything.

This issue is just showing how the player can’t count on Kabam ever. I wouldn’t be surprised if Act 6 didn’t include half the stuff act 5 did, instead just more T5b shards. And they would say hey you need to get the other 3/4 of your leveling up materials somewhere else.

You have failed to prove how units is mistreating its player base. Please explain in detail how the rewards for UC content currently insult players because units arent there? Dont just say it is, prove it.
    Also, you can't say 160 units wont make or break anything and then say its insulting. Please provide some cold hard facts as to why units are better options than what is offered currently.
  • Options
    roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★
    @Bahamut there are people that flag-trolling for nothing to injure you.
  • Options
    AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    Á
  • Options
    roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★
    @Thought50 but seeing the rewards in uncollected mode is much higher rate than what a 150 units can give you. Plus you have arena or you still would want them to put in units anyway? What if they do that and they have to take away something else to balance it?
  • Options
    All other difficulties have units, that’s a fact. Not including them in UC is just Kabams way of treating their players.

I don’t really care one way or the other in the big scheme of it all. 160~units won’t make or break anything.

This issue is just showing how the player can’t count on Kabam ever. I wouldn’t be surprised if Act 6 didn’t include half the stuff act 5 did, instead just more T5b shards. And they would say hey you need to get the other 3/4 of your leveling up materials somewhere else.

You have failed to prove how units is mistreating its player base. Please explain in detail how the rewards for UC content currently insult players because units arent there? Dont just say it is, prove it.
    Also, you can't say 160 units wont make or break anything and then say its insulting. Please provide some cold hard facts as to why units are better options than what is offered currently.

And you haven’t proven anything either. And if you’re asking for cold hard facts on this forum, you will be disappointed.

As for opinions I think it is “insulting”, or bad form, or a slap in the face, or pick any other word instead of trying to troll me on my use of one word. My opinion is that Kabam should have included units along with the rewards. All other difficulties compound on each other, but Uc is left out. Along with Units are a different forum of currency than the other rewards.

Now I will admit that some of my thoughts are previous bias about the way the Company treats its customers, and I’m ok with that. Past experiences influence present mindset.

But you seem to be trolling me and this thread hard for some reason. No skin off my teeth, but a lot of effort on your part.

Once again I think units should be included because Kabam set the precedent with all of the other difficulties in the past. And by not including them is a slight to the community. Just an opinion, which is all this hostile forum is.

I'm not sure you know what slight means. Or insulting or precedent..
    UC was added after act 5 was released. It was meant to rewards top tier rewards amd more of them. It was never meant to supplement your unit stash as it was more to build your roster. I believe Miike had comment on this a long time ago when UC difficulty was released.
    UC is in a class of its own as you have to earn that right. It doesnt need the units as rewards.
  • Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
    They balanced the Rewards. There are more Rewards in Uncollected.

It’s hard to use this arguement when there are the same amount of units in easy & master isn’t it?

Rewards are so much better in master than easy, but same units?
  • Options

And you haven’t proven anything either. And if you’re asking for cold hard facts on this forum, you will be disappointed.

As for opinions I think it is “insulting”, or bad form, or a slap in the face, or pick any other word instead of trying to troll me on my use of one word. My opinion is that Kabam should have included units along with the rewards. All other difficulties compound on each other, but Uc is left out. Along with Units are a different forum of currency than the other rewards.

Now I will admit that some of my thoughts are previous bias about the way the Company treats its customers, and I’m ok with that. Past experiences influence present mindset.

But you seem to be trolling me and this thread hard for some reason. No skin off my teeth, but a lot of effort on your part.

Once again I think units should be included because Kabam set the precedent with all of the other difficulties in the past. And by not including them is a slight to the community. Just an opinion, which is all this hostile forum is.

I'm not sure you know what slight means. Or insulting or precedent..
    UC was added after act 5 was released. It was meant to rewards top tier rewards amd more of them. It was never meant to supplement your unit stash as it was more to build your roster. I believe Miike had comment on this a long time ago when UC difficulty was released.
    UC is in a class of its own as you have to earn that right. It doesnt need the units as rewards.

And that last sentence is what this is all about. It boils down to opinion. Your needs vs someone else’s needs. Some people feel UC needs Units for rewards others do not.

I think/feel that it should have units and that is based on the fact all other EQs have units along with their progressive reward system.

And I’m pretty up on my definitions.

You aren't actually. Thinking/feeling is different than "being". No one is BEING slighted or insulted. You FEEL like you need extra free units because easier modes have them.
    If UC gets units do the other 3 get T5B/T2A/6* shards? Does beginner get 5* shards? What about the precedent of master mode vs beginner? Master has 5* shards, beginner doesn't. If we follow precedent, then rewards should be the same for all modes to match beginner.
  • Options
    DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    I unfortunately have to agree with gw and some of the others on this one. Uncollected doesn’t need units i rarely have to use resources to 100% it. Yes that imiw sucked and so did dominio but outside that it has become pretty easy for great rewards. If they did give units they would probably nerf one of the other rewards so no I’m good with no units
  • Options
    BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    DoctorJ wrote: »
    It saddens me people are whining about uncollected rewards. Uncollected provides end game resources monthly in good portions. Yet people are worried about what, 150 units?

Good grief.

Its not as if uncollected is in anyways difficult. You shouldnt be having to use units on items to get through it unless youre rushing with energy refills. I bet most of these people dont do beginner or normal for the units they so desparately need.

* grabs popcorn and waits for **** storm *

Once again, I wasn’t whining and demanding that there be Units in UC, I was just asking what reason was.
  • Options
    Bahamut wrote: »
    It saddens me people are whining about uncollected rewards. Uncollected provides end game resources monthly in good portions. Yet people are worried about what, 150 units?

Good grief.

Its not as if uncollected is in anyways difficult. You shouldnt be having to use units on items to get through it unless youre rushing with energy refills. I bet most of these people dont do beginner or normal for the units they so desparately need.

Once again, I wasn’t whining and demanding that there be Units in UC, I was just asking what reason was.

Mainly because UC is for end game content. Units arent considered end game content
  • Options
    Bahamut wrote: »

Good grief.

Mainly because UC is for end game content. Units arent considered end game content

Last time I checked, all of chapter 5 requires units and that’s the end game right now.😂

I’ve 💯 heroic, master and am 3 paths from 100 💯 uncollected. IMIW beat me down as I mistimed an intercept and died as he crossed the 15% threshold. It’s a B dealing with him below 15% when you’re starting with no power and he’s going unblockable like it’s going out of style. That was the toughest and did require some revives as I’m working with 4* 5 50s and don’t have the luxury of having any decent 5*. I actually just maxed Scarlett witch over my 5* cause she was still a better option.

It takes energy to do all the content and any extra units available would always be appreciated. Anyone who would ever turn any down if they were given as regular compensation? Just wishful thinking, but I’d gladly take them if available. Mastermode was end game content at one time and offered units. No one was asking for them to be taken away cause it was end game, sooo...
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,279 ★★★★★
    They balanced the Rewards. There are more Rewards in Uncollected.

It’s hard to use this arguement when there are the same amount of units in easy & master isn’t it?

Rewards are so much better in master than easy, but same units?

Compared to the Rewards that come with Uncollected, 6* Shards, T5B Frags, T2A Frags, not even comparable in the scope of the game. Not to mention the perks that come with Uncollected. Fact is, by the time you're capable of becoming Uncollected, you're capable of farming Units from other sources. I don't see it as mistreatment when the value of the Rewards is greater than 150 Units, which let's face it, won't even pay for the Energy for Exploration.