**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Any sort of compensation for the overheating issue?

I know a lot of people are way behind on monthly quests and since arenas were barely playable, will there be any sort of compensation for effected players?

Comments

• DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    hahah! dont hold yr breath....you wont see any compensation from kabam. they believe fixing the issue was good enough.

Nah, not good enough by a long way, I think it will be demanded, I mean compensation previously to this has been for nothing on this scale.

This was literally a phone breaker, players couldn’t stay on for longer than 10 mins. I am way behind in event quests, not been able to run any arenas, I would normally do basics and t1 alpha arenas, would normally get some milestones in the other, not a champ, but I mean all that added up is a lot.

So I am expecting something satisfactory
  • Hey there, we've provided an answer to this in the main thread on the overheating issue here. To summarize, right now we are focused on monitoring the update and making sure that it is addressing the issues it is supposed to to. Once we know that it has, we will begin having those conversations about compensation and measuring the full impact this has had on players.

As a side note, we would request that we keep the conversation on the subject focused in the main threads that are already up for this issue. That makes it way easier for us to monitor the update and gather info and feedback from those affected.
This discussion has been closed.