**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

arenas!!!

RapRap Member Posts: 3,223 ★★★★
I have been dumped.from the arena repeatedly today and now I have lost my streak! Arena boosts won't cut it! 3 days of this!

Comments

• RapRap Member Posts: 3,223 ★★★★
    Booted when picking a team...repeatedly...booted picking fights...booted back out going in to the arena. Champs locking in block, champs not able to move forward only back, powerup attacks not firing on command. Seems very bad with she thor has happened to her repeatedly, seems to effect mystic did the same to look. Floating filter bar...galaxy s4
    Okay...I lost Punisher by one lousy percent Because of this jacked up buggy arena!
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Member Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Virux wrote: »
    They are hiding until special three for me today. Only from 1-15

Matches 1-5 rarely use SP3. Matches 6-10 only use it once their health is below 20%. Rest of the fights the AI will fire off specials like normal.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Member Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    I've had that happen a couple of times. They just won't bait.

In those cases, I just try to bash as hard as I can and hope I can beat them before they let it rip.
    Working mostly here not completely. Seems better in quests. But today all day and now even charge up three isn't firing...not just one and two...The "punisher" load screen isn't coming up in the same places they were like loading the arena roster which it was before...still getting randomly kicked to a lower screen....out of the asrena then out of all arenas when i try to go back in the arena. Still happening going in, picking teams, picking opponents, ending fights is only one that has stopped.