**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Whos best against act 5.2.6 collector as of now?

Who these days is best to beat the collector? I still find him to be the hardest to beat in all of act 5, any help will be much appreciated

Comments

• Options
    GreenscarGreenscar Posts: 24
    I would say starky huge burst damage and have a high chance of evading the specials. There’s some 5/65 solo videos on YouTube
  • Options
    ZzzZzz Posts: 154
    Hulk
  • Options
    Willjackson16Willjackson16 Posts: 289 ★★
    Killmonger isn’t so bad against him I took him down to just below half health then finished with star lord
  • Options
    FelganosFelganos Posts: 259 ★★
    I just did it with Stark Spidey... U need to have 1000 units to be safe
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,366 ★★★★★
    edited July 2018
    Hulk with Thor Ragnarok synergy was amazing for me, because at low health, he can deal good damage whilst enjoying several valuable seconds of Invulnerability before he gets wiped out.

Someone like an Awakened Hela/Punisher/Luke Cage could do the same; although their damage potential might not be as good.
  • Options
    starky, blade, ghost, etc
  • Options
    DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    dormammu
  • Options
    Just don't die.
  • Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    I'm tempted to see how well the Ragnarok team works for it.

OG Hulk
    Thor (ragnarok)
    Hela
    Angela
    Loki

The Hela/Angela synergy provides a chance to regen to 20% health, and Hulk shines when his health is that low...
  • Options
    bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,148 ★★★
    Stark
  • Options
    BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Still OG Daredevil, closely followed by Stark Spider-Man and Dormammu.
  • Options
    AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    Did all Collector fights with an unduped r4/55 5* Stark Spidey and unduped r3/45 5* Hulk. Spent no units, just used whatever revives and potions I had in stash or what was obtained from the 4-hour crystals.
  • Options
    Jessie_GymJessie_Gym Posts: 109
    edited July 2018
    Many thanks for all your responses guys, very helpful, i actually used MorningStar, with 5 souls captured she cruised through him 💪🏼