Is this possible? (AW)

GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
So I just witnessed an extraordinary feat in AW. Someone managed to solo our double linked duped r4 5* Magik (boss) with MD using only a Wolverine
6dk7dmtuh7y6.jpg

f3i5lijyfc76.png
Here are his champs:
kcw5lpd3li37.jpg

ldwf1gohq745.jpg
Here is his Wolverine:
ulwh153w95na.png
Some back story:
A few hours ago, I had checked our AWD and saw this guy with a barely alive Wolverine in front of node #42. Just before the war ends, I check back to see how it's going only to see the same dude take down both the miniboss and boss (and funnily enough, he once again has a barely alive Wolverine at the same health as before)
My question is: Is it possible that within a short span of a few hours, the guy who manages to K.O. 2 of his champs and almost kill his third in the central path improve his skills so much so that he can solo a doubly linked boss and a miniboss without any kills?
Another thing to note is that the Magik is debuff immune, so Wolverine's bleeds won't work and we all know his damage without the bleeds is not great. Also, the frequently activating regen of Wolverine should trigger MD quite often and we all know how much of a nightmare Magik can be with MD. But, despite all these difficulties, this guy manages to kill Magik within 3 minutes only using Wolverine

If this is indeed possible, I want to ask you guys how to do it, since I really want to do the same thing for our AW offence as well. AWs would be much easier if I know this trick to one shot Magik using a champ which has no form of power control and triggers MD frequently

Comments

  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    Well that is impossible
  • Etaki_LirakoiEtaki_Lirakoi Posts: 480
    edited July 2017
    Appleisgod wrote: »
    Well that is impossible
    I think I might have to agree on that, 3 minutes to take down a full noded Magik boss? With immunity so no Wolvie bleed damage, has MD to get power from expired regens/dexterity buffs, and will not receive a lot of damage cause of limbo undoing it. Even playing perfectly, that still seems very far-fetched.
  • Superman69Superman69 Posts: 534
    Umm seems pretty insane, you could just add that guy in-game and ask him? Doesn't look like he uses a cheat on an account like that.Could be wrong.
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Superman69 wrote: »
    Umm seems pretty insane, you could just add that guy in-game and ask him? Doesn't look like he uses a cheat on an account like that.Could be wrong.

    Already sent a request. Let's see if he responds

    (Though I don't think I'll be able to communicate with him since he's Russian)
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 2,890 ★★★★★
    Working out the damage he'd need to do
    The nodes in my tier at least (tier 10)
    Give +1600% health
    His magik has 22,500 health
    So total health of the boss is 22500 + 1600% of 22500 = ~ 380,000
    This means he needs to do 126,000 damage per minute and 2100 per second
    My wolverine rank 5 does a full combo in 2 seconds.
    So that means each combo needs to do 4200 damage even if it was constant damage and magik was just stood there taking it. Adding in time for evading magik and trying to hit her, it's just not possible.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 2,890 ★★★★★
    Appleisgod wrote: »
    Well that is impossible
    I think I might have to agree on that, 3 minutes to take down a full noded Magik boss? With immunity so no Wolvie bleed damage, has MD to get power from expired regens/dexterity buffs, and will not receive a lot of damage cause of limbo undoing it. Even playing perfectly, that still seems very far-fetched.

    wolvie could stay alive over the limbo damage if he was lucky from the regens so that doesn't rule it out. It's a matter of damage, that magik will have a hell of a lot of health
  • Etaki_LirakoiEtaki_Lirakoi Posts: 480
    edited July 2017
    Appleisgod wrote: »
    Well that is impossible
    I think I might have to agree on that, 3 minutes to take down a full noded Magik boss? With immunity so no Wolvie bleed damage, has MD to get power from expired regens/dexterity buffs, and will not receive a lot of damage cause of limbo undoing it. Even playing perfectly, that still seems very far-fetched.

    wolvie could stay alive over the limbo damage if he was lucky from the regens so that doesn't rule it out. It's a matter of damage, that magik will have a hell of a lot of health
    I know, that's why I was talking about the bleeds and limbo undoing damage, not the regen.

  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Appleisgod wrote: »
    Well that is impossible
    I think I might have to agree on that, 3 minutes to take down a full noded Magik boss? With immunity so no Wolvie bleed damage, has MD to get power from expired regens/dexterity buffs, and will not receive a lot of damage cause of limbo undoing it. Even playing perfectly, that still seems very far-fetched.

    wolvie could stay alive over the limbo damage if he was lucky from the regens so that doesn't rule it out. It's a matter of damage, that magik will have a hell of a lot of health
    Doubly linked Magik will eat Wolverine alive with limbo. His regeneration would just keep triggering it over and over again
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 873 ★★★
    Russian? Not trying to paint all Russian players as hackers, but I've met Russian alliances in the past that tried to hack their way to victory in AW. That raises red flags for me, so I would send a ticket to Kabam and hear their response if I were you guys.
  • Salvy4Salvy4 Posts: 84
    Something aint right there. Only thing i can think of is 'fixing' masteries for war. That limbo is a **** though. Seems unlikely.
  • Haji_SaabHaji_Saab Posts: 2,944 ★★★★★
    Not possible. Just report
  • INTEGRALINTEGRAL Posts: 718 ★★★
    No he is a cheater. Anyone saying it is possible should change his brain because it doesnt work properly
  • DAVIDTHDAVIDTH Posts: 215
    GbSarkar wrote: »
    So I just witnessed an extraordinary feat in AW. Someone managed to solo our double linked duped r4 5* Magik (boss) with MD using only a Wolverine
    6dk7dmtuh7y6.jpg

    f3i5lijyfc76.png
    Here are his champs:
    kcw5lpd3li37.jpg

    ldwf1gohq745.jpg
    Here is his Wolverine:
    ulwh153w95na.png
    Some back story:
    A few hours ago, I had checked our AWD and saw this guy with a barely alive Wolverine in front of node #42. Just before the war ends, I check back to see how it's going only to see the same dude take down both the miniboss and boss (and funnily enough, he once again has a barely alive Wolverine at the same health as before)
    My question is: Is it possible that within a short span of a few hours, the guy who manages to K.O. 2 of his champs and almost kill his third in the central path improve his skills so much so that he can solo a doubly linked boss and a miniboss without any kills?
    Another thing to note is that the Magik is debuff immune, so Wolverine's bleeds won't work and we all know his damage without the bleeds is not great. Also, the frequently activating regen of Wolverine should trigger MD quite often and we all know how much of a nightmare Magik can be with MD. But, despite all these difficulties, this guy manages to kill Magik within 3 minutes only using Wolverine

    If this is indeed possible, I want to ask you guys how to do it, since I really want to do the same thing for our AW offence as well. AWs would be much easier if I know this trick to one shot Magik using a champ which has no form of power control and triggers MD frequently

    Just take the L y'all already list the war
  • ddatmddatm Posts: 21
    edited July 2017
    more and more players are cheating in the game, too bad see that kabam just can't handle the cases on time.
  • OneManArmyOneManArmy Posts: 1,982 ★★★★
    Cheater for sure!! i have r5 x23 and i took on left miniboss last war not noded. and could barely take the **** down within the 3 minutes. (tier2 aw)
  • ddatmddatm Posts: 21
    I reported many cheated players (only have 4* r4,lv 40 but has lol ultron on their profile pages, and if you check their alliances, you can see many of them got lol ultrons). I have reported these players over a week, but nothing happened to them.
  • OwGssOwGss Posts: 60
    If he had resonate to counter and good defensive setup plus 15 item use... don't know.... maybe he used the other champs and wolvie just happened to the last one alive
  • Mwhitaker23Mwhitaker23 Posts: 332 ★★
    Wolverine regen can't keep up with magik limbo especially a rank 4 five star. And with the nodes still up he couldn't make her bleed. And he used only wolverine ? He cheated using a mod
  • Etaki_LirakoiEtaki_Lirakoi Posts: 480
    edited July 2017
    OwGss wrote: »
    If he had resonate to counter and good defensive setup plus 15 item use... don't know.... maybe he used the other champs and wolvie just happened to the last one alive

    Dude... Magik has no defense kills... it was just one round with Wolvie, no other champs.

    And the left miniboss is up, so no resonate.
  • kunal_rules01kunal_rules01 Posts: 13
    It is impossible!
  • AndrewAndrew Posts: 238
    its not possible, open ticket and send.those info to kabam
  • NoobeeusNoobeeus Posts: 332 ★★
    Time Outs don't count as kills anymore.

    So if, IF, he managed to not die to Limbo and MD it is possible.

    But extremely unlikely.
  • RealPastorRealPastor Posts: 82
    I almost killed 4* 5/50 magik with 4* 4/40 x-23 a week ago. She was only about 150k health, and x-23 was able to bleed her. But still in 3 minutes of really great fight magik still have about 30k health. Wolw and x-23 are really good for long fights, but if you have only 3 minutes, you can do nothing.
  • RealPastorRealPastor Posts: 82
    No need to blame us:)
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,439 ★★★
    RealPastor wrote: »
    I almost killed 4* 5/50 magik with 4* 4/40 x-23 a week ago. She was only about 150k health, and x-23 was able to bleed her. But still in 3 minutes of really great fight magik still have about 30k health. Wolw and x-23 are really good for long fights, but if you have only 3 minutes, you can do nothing.

    Plus she was on a no debuff node....so no bleeds
Sign In or Register to comment.