**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Class (dis)advantage

Hello everyone,
I wanted your opinion on what I think is a little bizarre. Spiderman Stark Enhanced has class advantage over Magneto, however, it is very difficult to build poise charges against him. Dashing back and activating dexterity only rarely adds to your poise charges. Moreover, most of the time he can't be stunned. I'm only writing this because Stark enhanced is supposed to have class advantage, but it seems that he is at a disadvantage against Magneto.
What's your opinion guys?

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Magnetism ... it reduces your ability accuracy by 40%
  • Options
    Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    Yup, same thing happens with Vision. Since the power burn in his special attacks is an “ability”, it doesn’t trigger “40%” of the time.
  • Options
    Starkiller_KE2_0Starkiller_KE2_0 Posts: 154
    Magneto honestly has an advantage to lots of tech characters, it is brutally bothersome, not to mention the fact that his specials are fairly annoying to avoid.
  • Options
    mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    There are a lot of champions with a class disadvantage that counter the opponent. Luke cage and abomination both counter many skill champs for example