**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rank Down Tickets

I've been curious on whether or not rank down tickets would return to the contest. I have been obtaining newer champions who seem to out preform some of the older champs that I have ranked up. So I have been wondering if they would ever return so that people could have another chance to rework the champion load outs.

Comments

• Options
    MayhemEffectMayhemEffect Posts: 112
    edited May 2017
    http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/1929#Comment_1929
    Thank you guys fore the feedback, but we have no plans at this time to issue any rank down tickets or additional items/shards for the addition of 5-Star Champions to the Crystals. Rank down tickets will only be available when changes are made to a particular character that makes them function differently than how they did before, not because there might be another new champion that you might like more now.

We periodically add new Champions to the Crystals, and it's been quite some time since we added more Champions to the 5-Star crystal. New champions have not changed the abilities of older ones.
  • Options
    Tylerm8Tylerm8 Posts: 4
    thanks