**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Sunday Arena update

I’ve been loving the updates you guys have been pushing recently. Peak milestones are great, the new and improved events as well. But can we please please get an update to these stale Sunday arenas? Definitely get rid of the 2* crystals in cornucopia, and maybe replace the phc shards with gmc shards, add more milestones, and throw in some chips and a small amount of units as well. That would really make it a worthwhile arena I wouldn’t mind digging into once a week. Some of my alliance mates have also mentioned taking out the full phc’s from 5* featured milestones and replacing it with like 250-500 gmc shards. Honestly, no one who can steadily grind that arena for milestones or rank needs full phc’s. We’d all much rather have a portion of a crystal that gives a small chance at a 5*. Otherwise though keep up the great work on keeping the game fresh and on par with player levels. Can’t wait to see what you have coming next.