Options

Best Build and Way to earn and upgrade 4 stars

Newish to the game. Right now I mainly do daily quests and events and arenas. I also do AQ and AW but I don’t really know how it works. I really just place my defenders do a fight or two and hope I get a reward. Where I’m at now I wanna just create a build to where I can earn and upgrade 4 stars more easily through events, arenas, AQ,AW. Explain to me like a 5 year old what I need to do.

Comments

• Options
    TheDarkSNTheDarkSN Posts: 30
    Try to explore the monthly event quests on heroic difficulty, grinding arena helps too but I don’t recommend it
  • Options
    SassyMastySassyMasty Posts: 311
    1. Play arenas. Just grind your butt off. You won't get 4* shards from the milestones, but if you score high enough you'll get 4* shards depending on how you placed after the arena. I believe that the 4* basic can get you either the 4* or 500 4* shards, and the featured can give you 800 4* shards. If you don't have enough champions yet, just get done as much story quests and/or monthly event quests as you can.
    2. Keep at AQ and AW. AQ will get you glory which you can use to buy some very important upgrade items: T4 basic, T1 alpha, and glory crystals (for t4 class catalyst fragments), and you can get units and gold from the extra battle credits you get from it. AW will simply get you more shards, which is always helpful.
    3. Like I said before, do what you can with your energy, really use it up. I would suggest 100%ing at least act 3 and I would suggest trying to do act 4 as well, the rewards are good, but the energy cost is high. If you don't want to do that, I would try doing the monthly EQ events. I'm level 60 and uncollected and I still do the heroic (and master) difficulties of every monthly EQ.
    4. Finally, you'll probably want to find out which champions that you like using and which are worth ranking up, since rank up and iso can become scarce sometimes. You learn who's good over time, but if you want a hint, Seatin's tier list is a good starting point. For instance, you would want to spend your t4 cosmic catalysts on medusa instead of kamala khan.

Hope this helped and wasn't too confusing.