**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Void arena cutoff was extremely low?

Due to overheating problem i decided not to grind for Void in the arena and expected the cutoff would be low (like 3.6-3.8mil) due to this problem but today a guy in my alliance said he got him for 3.4mil. I was suprised since i never thought it would be this low.
Can anyone confirm this? Is it true people got him for only 3.4mil? That's really something to think about how this overheating session took impact on the game generally.

Comments

• TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    edited July 2018
    I think it was as low as 3.1 (although not sure).

EDIT: actually it was 3.31
  • SassyMastySassyMasty Posts: 311
    It's weird because the overheating problem was fixed for a lot of people, too.
  • Nickname207Nickname207 Posts: 241
    I think it was as low as 3.1 (although not sure).

EDIT: actually it was 3.31
    Thanks, that's good to know.
    SassyMasty wrote: »
    It's weird because the overheating problem was fixed for a lot of people, too.
    I think the new update was available in 2nd day of Void so many still haven't heard of it, and also i heard phones still warm up although not as much as before.
  • KillerRino19KillerRino19 Posts: 370 ★★
    6my3tc0ndx9c.jpeg

• Romo790Romo790 Posts: 139
    Since the introduction of the 5* arena the 4* basic arena has only gone above 3 million 11 times. Blade is the only champ to go over 4 mil(medusa was close) So unless we see blade type of hype for another champion scores will remain low. I can live with that lol
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Keep it low bcos it can only be good. Wish it remains this low for upcoming Taskmaster (I'll skip this arena), Hulk Coconut (Ragnarok), BPCW, Killmonger, etc ... For 4* Basic arena, 1.8M-2M for old champs, and 2.5M-3.5M for new champs are healthy scores.
    mike867 wrote: »
    shchong2 wrote: »
    Keep it low bcos it can only be good. Wish it remains this low for upcoming Taskmaster (I'll skip this arena), Hulk Coconut (Ragnarok), BPCW, Killmonger, etc ... For 4* Basic arena, 1.8M-2M for old champs, and 2.5M-3.5M for new champs are healthy scores.

Taskmaster will be skipped. Kabam doesn't need to re-run them again so hopefully this coming week the next 4* basic would be Gulk. Really need him to counter the starburst in Act 4.3.1

Hehe that's even better. Hopefully that's the case, welcome the pull-in of Gulk (pull-in as in with reference to the non-official prediction schedule). I still heard there are still some IOS issue despite the release, might not be as bad but some still complaint about the lag and performance, not sure how would that impact the Gulk cutoff. Hopefully we won't see 5M cutoff for him. :D
    @shchong2 expectation for round 2 void arena? You think 4m be safe? Also, Gulk wouldn't go higher than 3.2m for sure as well

@mike867, as Void went for ~3.3M over the weekends (someone said they missed him by doing 3.2M). I did 4.2M just to be sure. For weekdays I guess he should still be around 3M-3.3M, but I think to be safe 3.5M is fair, unless suddenly all the IOS folks who didn't grind during the weekends suddenly revitalized from the new 19.0.1 and suddenly burst into renewed grinding machines and put in 5M each, which I highly doubt so. Even if those IOS folks back to full time grinding, still I guess they will push for 4* Featured Ghost or 5* Featured Ghost. All these are purely guesses based on past history tracking & observations, but of course we hope we are not too far off, bcos we still need real life outside the silly grinding :D Good luck and all the best! :)
  • ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    edited July 2018
    Cutoffs for basics have gone DOWN a lot.
    4* shards are easier to get as ever right now.

The Nightcrawler basic was really low, hes an old champ and he has had basic arena before.

Speaking of Nightcrawler, before it used to be Top 5% for basic, Cutoffs was brutal. They changed it to 10% now and with also the addition of 6* arena, I Value going for the 5*/6* shards.

It was like over 1 1/2 years ago I think? I did just over 6mil for NC with my roster back in the day......didn't get him.
    Got him and Duped from my next batch of 10, 4* crystals.

edited July 2018
    @mike867 yes the arena..where u can go for 6* shards and featured 5* for top 150.
    and yes I have over 110+ 4* so theres really no need for me to do those arena, hence why cutoffs have gone down a lot easier nowadays.
    edited July 2018
    @ContestOfNoobs so what do vets like yourself go for? Shards mainly? I assume the ones who have Sh!T tons of units or time go for the 5* champ itself?

Depends the top 20% and 10% are good amount of 5* shards
    1-10% 2k 5* and 200 6* shards
    11-30% 1k 5* and 100 6* shards

Remember a 4* dupe is worth 275 5* and dupe of a 5* is 275 6* shards.
    That's almost a 5* dupe with 6* shard if u get top 10% in 6* arena.

35mil+ is attainable with no units and it all depends on your roster size. and how much time ur willing to spend.
    Ofcourse spending units refresh will make the grind shorter.

Anyone more than 151 or more people going for it is gonna get hurt. Friend did 42m for Ghost, spent no units.

Ghost Arena
    42.945,xxx MIL and got rank 151
    and rank 150 was...
    43,071,xxx MIL

But what can u do? that's the nature of this game.
    so rank 151 basically gets top 10% cutoff rewards
    That's why they call it a cutoff.

=

[/quote]

So that means when the feat arena has an old champ, like WS or even Rulk (example), the cutoff of 20m is achievable without units right? Of course you need a decent roster, say 50+ 5* (which takes more than 2 years I guess) but that would be achievable right?[/quote]

Yes, it also depends how many go for it..
    5* corvus first round... went for 16m if I can remember on top of my head. EVERYONE went crazy, but that means less than 150 actually went for it. Corvus is also regarded one of the best champs in the game.

these scores are a blind shot, best thing is to go off old scores, and determine what "you" are willing to go for.
  • SnakeDocSnakeDoc Posts: 32
    @mike867 2 years of serious grinding and or lots of money
  • Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    it was low bcz i was sick and i didn't grid for him lol
  • PriclePricle Posts: 4
    This is wierd.. I only made to 600k and got void. Made to 1-10%. I am lvl 26 and only had 1 4star 14 3srar....
    rt1tmgfbyvzh.png
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    You are in the noob bracket. In a few weeks you’ll be with the big boys,
    Oh... how do i stay in nob bracket? Lol
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    You don’t. It’s based on how long since you started. 3 months I think?
    I see thanks.. been p,aying 2 weeks so i better make use out of thiese 60 days..
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    Most vets have out grown the usefulness of 4* champs. Gone are the days of putting up 8mil for black widow LOL
    @shchong2 Based on past trends, round 2 never really goes for more than 10% of round 1 cutoff, I will be putting 4m only for him and probably 4m as well for Gulk (really need him for starburst 4.3.1)

@mike867 hope you got your 4* Gulk without too much of a grind. The cutoff is still very low at ~3.12M and I over did to about 3.8M (I only had little time, so I did 3.8M at the final 10 hours in a rush). Incidentally, I actually pulled a 5* Gulk from a basic crystal right before I was about to start the 4* basic arena grinding, which is nice so now I can put my resources into the 5* Gulk ahead of the 4* (I saved up 7 science T4cc for him). I considered my weekend a good I.A.M.G.U.L.K. day.

Hopefully 2 weeks from now, the 4* Killmonger basic will still continue to be this low. :D