**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Blades sp2 not pushing back

Why does is seem like blades sp2 isn’t pushing me back in LOL like it does on any other champ? I’m glad that I have it recorded this time and I can finally show my alliance what I’m talking about but every time I do a fight in LOL and the opponent gets the evade/block on blades sp2 blade doesn’t get pushed back when he shoots like he always does hit or miss. Is that just a bug with LOL or is that how the intended it just so you could lose?

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    That usually happens when the special attack is blocked. Almost all the time
  • RollingxbigshotRollingxbigshot Posts: 106
    I just tested it on a blocked opponent and it pushed me back like usual, even recorded it
  • SnakeDocSnakeDoc Posts: 32
    Post the videos
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    you mentioned your recorded it a few times
    can u share your recorded video here?
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    Did the opponent evaded in the last hit of your combo, before you used the special?
    Sorry, I couldn’t figure out how to upload videos on here so I had to upload on YouTube first then copy the link. Anyways here it goes

https://youtu.be/xT9AI6MQ3-Y
    That iron fist evade and block is normal in LoL
    I know but what I’m saying is that blades sp2 isn’t pushing him back to create distance in LOL like is does in regular fights, notice how I get pushed back when fighting Corvus
    Corvus was already blocking. Iron fist wasnt
    The evade mechanism messes everything up
    Maybe that’s what it is, just seems a little cheap
    Welcome to LoL
    edited July 2018
    This is my second path, I think I was easier the first time since I had the blade synergies for magik and it also helped with this fight but I didn’t bring mephisto this time so now I’m getting hit with cheeky evades that I avoided the first time
    Abilities and synergies can’t stop the random evade in LoL. You just got lucky the first time
  • WelderofortuneWelderofortune Posts: 527 ★★
    you ran him into a wall so he cant move back, i'm pretty sure you stay in the same position and the opposing fighter is pushed back, this is how it has always worked for me.
  • Crazyjack719Crazyjack719 Posts: 425 ★★
    Happens to me alot in normal questing, usually ends up in me getting wrecked. If you are up against the wall it is more likely not going to push you back compared to when you are in the middle of the fight screen.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    SnakeDoc wrote: »
    Corvus was already blocking. Iron fist wasnt

That doesn’t make a difference dude