Trading or acquiring new champions in easier ways

MaggieMaggie Member Posts: 23
I think trading champions will be very useful, because most players don't have the champions they want, but others have them. Trading will make it easier even though people are hard to bargain with these days. For example I want Gwenpool and nightcrawler and I see people with them all the time, in fact someone in my alliance got one, and I don't have one and I'm jealous. Another suggestion I have is champions that a player hasn't acquired yet should be more common in crystals. I always get the same champions no matter what crystal, it's annoying. I can never get the hero I want. My final suggestion and I really consider to be added into the game is every player in marvel contest of champions, should be able to pick 2 characters they want for free, 3 star with a 50% chance of 4 star. It would make the game a little more fun battling with the heroes we want. I really hope you take this suggestion into considerstion. Thank you for time.

Comments

• DLegendDLegend Member Posts: 745 ★★★
    Deal with it. Life is unfair.
  • MaggieMaggie Member Posts: 23
    edited July 2017
    DLegend awe honey, you think your opinions matter to me? They don't, keep your own opinions to yourself.
  • SirnoobSirnoob Member Posts: 952 ★★★
    edited July 2017
    Maggie wrote: »
    DLegend awe honey, you think your opinions matter me? Hate to break it to ya but idk who broke you in your life but keep your own opinions to yourself.

Actually ignore this post don't want to get into that
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,482 ★★★★★
    Trading would be a bad idea for many reasons. For example, Players would exploit it by selling Champs for money. People would also use multiple Accounts to boost their main Account. Players could create a new Account to get Champs while still in the Beginner and Intermediate Brackets and trade them off to their Accounts gicing them an unfair advantage. It would also open up a whole host of soliciting and begging that would be a nuisance. It's helpful in theory, but a general security issue. If someone was able to access your Account, for whatever reason, there would be a new layer of security to consider.
  • Bigdrail93Bigdrail93 Member Posts: 48
    Grounded wisdom is right. Too many issues with trading. Just gotta put in the time if you want that champs
  • AddyosAddyos Member Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    Another trading champions thread? Like requests that have no chance of ever happening comes in cycles lol. Make multiple Rank down tickets threads one week, switch to multiple trading champions threads the next week, go to multiple threads having arena champs as a milestone instead of a ranked reward the following week.

Wonder what new request will be trending next week...like giving out free 5* crystals when you reach LV 20 hahaha. (that was an actual request recently btw...no kidding).
  • PiviotPiviot Member Posts: 658 ★★★
    So abused

So abused

So abused

So abused

So abused

Get the hint?
  • GunzoGunzo Member Posts: 719 ★★
    Let me give an example

Noob scammer: Hi!I giv u 4* Joe Fixit if u giv me 4* SL( he/she doesn't know how SL works ofc)
    Newbie:Ok
    Noob scammer: Haha u got tricked, get rekt m8(gives newbie 2* IP)
    Newbie:noooooo(repurted)
    Noob scammer:Trades champions with his alternate account and got away with everything