**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

King Groot, good or bad?

2»

Comments

• ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    Bad (Acceptional)
    prf2r4m1w722.png
    Pretty certain he’s terrible
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    Great (Good)
    The downsides: he hits roughly a rank down without fury/armor breaks

The plus side: bleed immune, possibly beat regen, loves inequity, double edge doesn’t really hurt him that much and once set up is a relatively hard hitting champ that is laughably hard to lose with
  • SundogSundog Posts: 20
    Bad (Acceptional)
    Personally i dont like kinggroot, his damage us too low, and there are so many better options fir everything.
  • BK_AVENGERBK_AVENGER Posts: 59
    Great (Good)
    He really needs to be duped to be useful. He can be an annoying defender
  • aufc2017aufc2017 Posts: 11
    I just duped my 5* KG yesterday, is only at 1/25 though and am about to take Hyperion to R4 so won’t be able to rank KG up for a little bit. I’ve nevee played with him, but Based on lots of these comments he appears worth ranking up.
  • mmmbanyasmmmbanyas Posts: 131 ★★
    Great (Good)
    I hated him until I pulled him in a 6*. He got me through those annoying paths in act 5.4 that have bleed/caltrops and all that fun stuff. Just 100%’d all act 5 thanks to him
  • KoperBoyKoperBoy Posts: 210 ★★
    Baiting a ton of specials with him is not fun at all...
    Great (Good)
    Unfortunately the main draw back is that he hits 1 rank down before the fury which makes him about average for his current rank. He’s really good. Kinda like a force of nature that doesn’t kill right away but develops and grows and comes out largely unscathed
  • ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    Bad (Acceptional)
    He has so much potential but he hits like a toddler. Even the furies and armor breaks don't help. I've tried the Hulk/Abom synergies and still pretty weak. He just needs a simple buff increasing his base a attack just a bit and he would be awesome.
  • tmahelutmahelu Posts: 3
    KG’s regen is great for questing, but a base attack that is lower than a 4* is pretty sad.

At least give him a higher attack than 4*s. Comparison was made between a 4* R5 vs a 5* R4 KG.
    Great (Good)
    tmahelu wrote: »
    KG’s regen is great for questing, but a base attack that is lower than a 4* is pretty sad.

At least give him a higher attack than 4*s. Comparison was made between a 4* R5 vs a 5* R4 KG.

Unfortunately like I said the main this is his base attack is a rank lower as the cost of his immense survivability. Not everyone’s cup of tea