**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AQ energy refill

StevenKjngStevenKjng Posts: 13
edited July 2018 in General Discussion
Kabam. Why do you make aq harder to achieve by switching back 1hr refill for aq energy??? Can you plz permanently change aq enrgy refill into 30mins as you did last week? It will help many alliance to pursuit aq map 5 within less time consume. Please listen to us. Anyone has the same concern feel free to comment.

Comments

• AhmetyldrmAhmetyldrm Posts: 9
    Yeah please make it 30 mins again!
  • StevenKjngStevenKjng Posts: 13
    edited July 2018
    @Demonzfyre not all alliance like ur. Many alliance are formed by players who has different time zone and all have work to do. 30mins will make it possible for busy people to wrap up aq in last couple hours, also it will save a lot of time for players since they can finish 1 section within less time waiting. We dont have to stay up late or wake up early because it always has enough time to finish aq if energy refill is 30mins. Mcoc is not a full time job
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Map 5 is still very easy to complete with 1 HR timers. I prefer the 1 hr timers so I dont feel pressured to move more often. We have finished AQ map 5 with 6 hours left when having 1 hr timers before. Not that hard

I'll never understand this. Shorter timers make all of us have less pressure to move because even if you have to wait a bit there will be plenty of time. We ran map 6 with 1/2 hour timers and it was a lot of fun. Due to time zones and work schedules map 6 is too much of a pain in the ass to be worth it for us with 1 hour timers.
  • StevenKjngStevenKjng Posts: 13
    @Kabam Miike please give us at least some explaination why they want to keep 1hr aq energy refill.
  • Yeah man aq should be of 30 mins, we got our works and we get less time to complete the whole map so if its 30mins we get quick time to complete our respective paths..
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    edited July 2018
    Why not just make the map empty, and leave just the boss battle, so we can finish it in 5 minutes? Maybe give quadruple points, so we can get better rewards with less effort?

There's a reason why the timers were set to 1 hour for energy, and 24 hours for the map to be completed.

Map 5 and especially Map 6 were not designed to be finished ASAP. They were designed for those looking for a bit of a challenge, and for those aiming for high rewards. If you don't have enough time to play a high map, settle for a lower one.
  • ShaunakTheTrollShaunakTheTroll Posts: 1
    StevenKjng wrote: »
    Kabam. Why do you make aq harder to achieve by switching back 1hr refill for aq energy??? Can you plz permanently change aq enrgy refill into 30mins as you did last week? It will help many alliance to pursuit aq map 5 within less time consume. Please listen to us. Anyone has the same concern feel free to comment.

This is very true. I feel rewards should be given based on our skills and not based on how we manage time. Using time constraints like this neither proves the superiority of an ally, nor their skillset. So I hope Kabam considers this seriously and make the suggested changes soon.
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Map 5 is still very easy to complete with 1 HR timers. I prefer the 1 hr timers so I dont feel pressured to move more often. We have finished AQ map 5 with 6 hours left when having 1 hr timers before. Not that hard

I'll never understand this. Shorter timers make all of us have less pressure to move because even if you have to wait a bit there will be plenty of time. We ran map 6 with 1/2 hour timers and it was a lot of fun. Due to time zones and work schedules map 6 is too much of a pain in the ass to be worth it for us with 1 hour timers.

I hate the 30 minute timers because I'm the only EU person in my bg and I do (almost) the same in tier 1 with 30 minute timers as with 1 hours. But when I wake up it's almost over already. With 1 hour timers I wake up and get to wrap up tier 2 and then do tier 3 together. 30 minute timers mean that, if I don't change alliance, I'll get about 4 fights in the as max.

I'm not talking about pressure from my alliance or anything, I'm talking about my own fun and my own feelings of not being able to contribute.
  • crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★
    StevenKjng wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike please give us at least some explaination why they want to keep 1hr aq energy refill.
    Why don't you search before posting? Do you think you're the only one to think this was a good idea and decided to post a thread whining about it? Do you think this topic has never been discussed before, ad nauseum in fact??? You know,because this is the first time ever in what, 4 years, they've had 30 minute timers. 🙄
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,974 ★★★★★
    Yeah man aq should be of 30 mins, we got our works and we get less time to complete the whole map so if its 30mins we get quick time to complete our respective paths..

I have a full time and part time job and 2 kids and family. 1 hour timers still don't bother me and I am more active than much of my alliance. It's all about time management.
  • TheRealApocTheRealApoc Posts: 320 ★★
    A better idea would be half hour timers and all three BG complete the map, and you can start the next series right away. You can only do the 5 given series during AQ. and once the last day finishes then you get all your rewards etc.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Manage your alliance and your time and you’ll be fine. 30 minute timers you have to move too often. This also allows smaller alliances to finish when they shouldn’t finish. It makes the alliance who finish but don’t have great prestige rank lower.

Reward the alliances who plan and work together not the alliances who don’t and can finish because you can move 48 times instead of 24 times.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,974 ★★★★★
    Manage your alliance and your time and you’ll be fine. 30 minute timers you have to move too often. This also allows smaller alliances to finish when they shouldn’t finish. It makes the alliance who finish but don’t have great prestige rank lower.

Reward the alliances who plan and work together not the alliances who don’t and can finish because you can move 48 times instead of 24 times.

Exactly. Finished 3.5 hours early with coordination and 1 hour timers.
    c3s0diam8r1j.png
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    IcsGrec wrote: »
    Why not just make the map empty, and leave just the boss battle, so we can finish it in 5 minutes? Maybe give quadruple points, so we can get better rewards with less effort?

There's a reason why the timers were set to 1 hour for energy, and 24 hours for the map to be completed.

Map 5 and especially Map 6 were not designed to be finished ASAP. They were designed for those looking for a bit of a challenge, and for those aiming for high rewards. If you don't have enough time to play a high map, settle for a lower one.

Not that I’m taking sides but map 5 is not really a challenge to those that do it. Making it longer with 1 hour timers doesn’t make it any more challenging than 30 minute timers. Personally I don’t mind either way, but I can understand why 30 minute timers would make life much easier. It would help to release champs a lot sooner for other content. But sadly Kabam’s stance is AQ was built for 1 hour timers. In my opinion I think they just want to keep 30 minute timers as a get out of jail free card to help as compensation when the servers go down.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    IcsGrec wrote: »

Not that I’m taking sides but map 5 is not really a challenge to those that do it. Making it longer with 1 hour timers doesn’t make it any more challenging than 30 minute timers. Personally I don’t mind either way, but I can understand why 30 minute timers would make life much easier. It would help to release champs a lot sooner for other content. But sadly Kabam’s stance is AQ was built for 1 hour timers. In my opinion I think they just want to keep 30 minute timers as a get out of jail free card to help as compensation when the servers go down.

That’s a good point at the end. It is compensation so that the guys who complain about more comp can stay quiet when they are awarded a few extra gold and map 5 crystals AND 30 minute timers.

I don’t care either way but prefer to not skew the scores with those alliances who complete maps because they’re given 30 min timers.
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Its more about having free time to do other things, but still being invoved in the game for a decent amount of time. 1 hour timers drags it out. Yes, you can finish early, but also, those times when the job, family or friends come first (and they should) it becomes a burden and shouldn't be. This debate will go on forever.
  • DrVD99DrVD99 Posts: 71
    Some good feedback already posted for Kabam to change. Map 7 most of all need the changes. People have life’s
    1. Increase energy from 5-8.
    2. 30 minute timer or none
    3. Sleep button