**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

5 starts are not the Norm yet.

i don't know why people keep saying this. They're adding new 5* but didn't add more ways to get them. an average endgame-ish gets a 5* every month. until you can get them every week, which i don't see happening anytime soon.

A 5/50 4 stars can still clear most of the game content. Only Labyrinth requires 5 stars, and you can still do the initial clear with 4 stars ! until they add a new difficulty for the event quests and add more real end game content that makes 4 stars like 3 stars, and add more ways to get them i'd wait on pushing up 5 stars. This is just my 2 cents and initial thoughts. i'm interested to hear yours

Comments

• Options
    spumingtonspumington Posts: 350 ★★
    Depends on your progression. I need 5* champs to progress in any meaningful way.
  • Options
    Mwhitaker23Mwhitaker23 Posts: 332 ★★
    im sure we will need those 5 star at rank 4 when act 5 chapter 2-4 come out
  • Options
    Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    i don't know why people keep saying this. They're adding new 5* but didn't add more ways to get them. an average endgame-ish gets a 5* every month. until you can get them every week, which i don't see happening anytime soon.

A 5/50 4 stars can still clear most of the game content. Only Labyrinth requires 5 stars, and you can still do the initial clear with 4 stars ! until they add a new difficulty for the event quests and add more real end game content that makes 4 stars like 3 stars, and add more ways to get them i'd wait on pushing up 5 stars. This is just my 2 cents and initial thoughts. i'm interested to hear yours

I'm no where near "end game" and I get a new 5 star every 2-3 weeks. Top guys pull every week for sure.

The addition of shards to arena is overlooked, and guys with sig99 4 stars all over get 500 plus shards every time they open a 4 star crystal.
  • Options
    HulksmasshhHulksmasshh Posts: 742 ★★★
    4/55s, especially on attack, make life so much easier with the higher stats + challenge rating. Any high-level player should have 2-3+ right now. 5*s in general won't truly be the norm until they start releasing more T2 Alphas. The advice to 'Ranking up 5* r3 over 4* 5/50' isn't exactly the best, because I doubt anytime soon T2 Alphas will be as common as T4CC are.

4/55s are becoming the norm, but you still have to be picky about who to bring there.
  • Options
    TheTaserTheTaser Posts: 7
    I quite agree. Because I don't play arena much, I get a 5* about every month and a half. Been playing just over a year now and only have 7 five stars. That's pretty pathetic. I see so many out there with dozens of duped 5*s and wonder how...
  • Options
    Draco2199Draco2199 Posts: 803 ★★★
    5*s are def my norm.
  • Options
    ImmortalImmortal Posts: 323 ★★
    TheTaser wrote: »
    I quite agree. Because I don't play arena much, I get a 5* about every month and a half. Been playing just over a year now and only have 7 five stars. That's pretty pathetic. I see so many out there with dozens of duped 5*s and wonder how...

You answered the question friend ! Depends how much you want to push.