**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Awaken or wait?

Debating between SIM or Scarlet Witch 4*. Both are way better awakened and have a small amount of sig stones to use either way. I think it would improve those two the most for AQ, AW, And story questing. Also have Rogue and Hyperion thought about. Appreciate any input.

Comments

• Options
    MrW3Ak___MrW3Ak___ Posts: 43
    scarlet witch. Wake that ass up bro
  • Options
    TKalTKal Posts: 534 ★★
    You are not really thinking to Awake SIM when you have Hyperion ?
  • Options
    CheyneedCheyneed Posts: 95
    Hyperion is the clear best champion on that list. That being said, he doesn't need to be awakened to be a great champ while SW does.
  • Options
    smdam38smdam38 Posts: 846 ★★★
    SW is easy answer. Hyperion is still good without awakening. I'd save it for a voodoo or someone better.
  • Options
    Hyperion
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Have to agree with Witch. Hyperion doesn't need to be Awakened to be powerful. It extends the duration of his Buffs. Rogue is also still quite useful without being Awakened. SIM is not bad for Regen, but it's only once per Fight. Witch can procure many different uses. That's just my input. It also depends on what you need them for the most. I'd say SW would be the most effective in terms of value for the Awakening.
  • Options
    TonyStarkTonyStark Posts: 354
    SW for the win!
    She's a God tier! Hyperion doesn't need to be awakened to be great. Unawakened SW is an average champ to me. Unduped Rogue is also good. Don't even think to awaken SIM in front of these great champs.
  • Options
    DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    Save for Star Lord