**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Marvel crystals are rigged - Avoid purchase

RyseRyse Posts: 181
Opened 10. Got 0 4* and neither could see single 3* or 4* in spin.

Comments

• StanLeeStanLee Posts: 9
    better spend on other like mastery than buying a crystal... trus me u dont need to have lots of phc to get lucky on getting a 4*
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    Those crystals have ALWAYS been a bad deal. Why do people still purchase them?
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    Was happy with my purchase. I recv’d one 4* and two 5*sw4ut37qxf6td.png

Then your forums handle is spot on. Congrats.

Dr. Zola
  • Animejay70Animejay70 Posts: 400 ★★★
    duped my quake and got a max sig 4*. I didn't have CM and a little higher change of other 5*, so i was okay with it.
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    Ryse wrote: »
    Opened 10. Got 0 4* and neither could see single 3* or 4* in spin.

weird, one of my alliance mates pulled 2 5 stars from his batch.
  • SnakeEyes69SnakeEyes69 Posts: 223 ★★
    Buying crystals is a crapshoot....Don't do it unless your ready to be dissappointed.
  • ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★
    I don't buy with units but I buy featured and has a higher chance
  • PureRage13PureRage13 Posts: 164
    I don't disagree that the crystals are a ripoff, but the best course of action is to stop buying them and just move on. I REALLY want to buy the 850 unit crystal package to see if I can dup Archangel. But, I ultimately decide against such decisions because it's better to save up units for masteries or really good deals, like July 4th. If I had known about those units deals I would have saved for a year to purchase. Next year I'll be ready.

Kabam ultimately doesn't care about what you think, but just about making money as they are a business. Posting about it will just get you in hot water with the mods.
  • PureRage13PureRage13 Posts: 164
    IcsGrec wrote: »
    Those crystals have ALWAYS been a bad deal. Why do people still purchase them?

They're a cash trap for new players that don't know any better.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Was happy with my purchase. I recv’d one 4* and two 5*sw4ut37qxf6td.png

You are **LUCKY** Lou, indeed!
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    “Rigged” isn’t the right term. They are a low return item, meaning that your expected return will be at the low end. That isn’t rigged, and with the odds now plainly disclosed, there’s really no reason to think you should get more than a 3* out of them. It’s unfortunate, but it’s the way it works. With shards available the way they are, the entire system is much better than it was in, say, 2015.

Dr. Zola