**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

New Peak Milestones Interface

DukeZmanDukeZman Posts: 604 ★★★
Dear Kabam. I don’t like that once you’ve maxed all the Peak Milestones on an event you can’t see your progress score anymore. Please make a UI change so we can see how many event points we have even after unlocking all the Peak Milestones.

34q17g4tveqt.jpeg

Comments

• Options
    IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    Does it matter? It's not like you can see where you are in the ranking based on that points total ..
  • Options
    WiMakWiMak Posts: 359 ★★
    edited July 2018
    Does it matter? No not really. It doesn’t change anything but some people, including myself, just want to know…

While we’re at it, once you’ve hit the last mile stone in arenas why do you need to know how many points you have??

So I guess the answer is for this first event, while we have no reference point, no… The points don’t matter at all but, moving forward, we WILL have a reference point to know where we may land in rank…
  • Options
    DukeZmanDukeZman Posts: 604 ★★★
    It’s nice to know for the future. Once we get used to these new events, based upon final score we’ll be able to guesstimate our rank rewards. Kind of like SA. When we score 600k, I can guesstimate that we’re going to get3-5% rewards.
    So it’s not gee wizz info. It’s helpful as an alliance leader to know how much more to push the folks. @IcsGrec
  • Options
    WiMakWiMak Posts: 359 ★★
    Sorry @DukeZman my post edit kind of hijacked your very good point that you technically made first LOL
  • Options
    Mainer123Mainer123 Posts: 527 ★★
    edited July 2018
    Or just do it the old fashioned way and add up individual teammates scores. But I agree would be nice to see total score