**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Maestro LOL reaction time.

This guy is hard to evade after I do a 5 hit combo. He counters so quick he’s catching me in my dash back, if I do dodge his attack he keeps lunging forward while I dash back. When he evades my champ stands in place punching the air but opponents can keep going forward. Adjust the reaction times or give every champ the same dash back distance. Sentinel dash back is so clunky and short I’m gettumg wrecked when I shouldn’t be.

Comments

• Options
    Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    Do you have a video?
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    There is a bug with him. The same there was with Dormammu in AQ back then.
    Basically, if you attack in to his block and immediately dash back, he will catch you. Is unavoidable damage in that point.
    If you want to be safe, don't attack in his block, or just don't dash back after doing it
  • Options
    Jimmy_Utah83Jimmy_Utah83 Posts: 246
    There is a bug with him. The same there was with Dormammu in AQ back then.
    Basically, if you attack in to his block and immediately dash back, he will catch you. Is unavoidable damage in that point.
    If you want to be safe, don't attack in his block, or just don't dash back after doing it

I’m switching to 4 hit combos. Allows me to dash back quicker. I know LOL is meant to be hard but damn these opponents get lighting quick at random.