**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Better use of Energy

Hi all,
1st post, haven't seen anything on this, so hopefully it won't get bumped.

But I love the game but I always feel like I'm wasting alot of energy to move the characters. I hope the powers that be can read this and find a good fix for energy use.

My idea on this is:
If I am choosing a quest/event that requires 1 energy per move, fine all in food. But alot of these quest require you to take the same path to get to another path. So as stated, if You have to take a path that has already been used, it shouldn't have to take any energy until you reach the new path.
So once again, if I choose a path that requires 1 energy per move, up on replaying I shouldn't have to use any energy until I reached a path.

If I am using a path that requires 2 energies per move, than if i have to use a same path to reach a new one, it should only require 1 energy per move at point.

Same thing if I choose a path that requires a 3 energies per move. Except if you come across the same path, it should only require 1 energy per move.

This way we as players get the MOST use out of our energy and dont have to wait for hours for our energy to refill!

Comments

• Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    Kabam designs the quests to use the amount of energy they want you to have to use. If they implemented your idea they would just make the paths parts that are unexplored longer to compensate. They make money by selling energy refills so they aren't going to make the quests shorter. We've been asking for more levels to get higher max energy and they won't do it.
  • SagetrofholzSagetrofholz Posts: 125
    I've actually posted this same suggestion a while ago. I think it would be a really welcome addition, it would make you think about which paths will provide the greatest energy efficiency thus adding another level of strategy to the game. Act 4 for example is very lengthy but a lot of the paths that provide the perimeter of the map are used throughout to reach each interior path. Those paths are usually the hardest ones so it would provide incentive to power through those first. Personally I have already 100% completed act 4 and am working on act 5 but this would be a great addition throughout the game to help players desperately trying to make up ground on the 2+ year players that have completed all content