**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What should I do with my units?

I have 1000+ units and nothing to use them on (I am f2p). The featured crystals are obviously not going to give me anything good and there are no good unit offers around. Already got uncollected and not looking to complete act 5 until I get better 5*. Any tips?

Comments

• NinjaWarrior99NinjaWarrior99 Posts: 340
    Jiren1234_ wrote: »
    I have 1000+ units and nothing to use them on (I am f2p). The featured crystals are obviously not going to give me anything good and there are no good unit offers around. Already got uncollected and not looking to complete act 5 until I get better 5*. Any tips?

need masteries?
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    They don't expire. Just hold onto them and keep building up a bank. They'll come in handy one day.
  • Jiren1234_Jiren1234_ Posts: 129
    I need the suicide masteries, deep wounds, and despair but I don’t know if they are worth it.
  • CyporgCyporg Posts: 285 ★★
    Masteries for sure. Use a guide and build up to assasin and deep wounds. Masteries are the BEST things to spend on.
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    edited July 2018
    Jiren1234_ wrote: »
    I need the suicide masteries, deep wounds, and despair but I don’t know if they are worth it.
    deep wounds is totally worth the investment.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Masteries
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Masteries or revives if you need them
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,264 ★★★★★
    Masteries, revives, save