**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Act 5 chapter 2 section 5 magneto

Ascoop24Ascoop24 Posts: 128 ★★★
Is it just me or is anyone else having issues fight magneto? I evade his special 1. I go in to attack him and he has instantly recovered and hits me before I can hit him. I thought okay let's push him to his special 2. I evade that also. He is in mid air and I go in to attack him and he again instantly recovers to a 5 hit combo that kills me. I'm doing the fight with a r5 star lord. Playing on WiFi with my Samsung galaxy s8

Comments

• AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    He has a very fast recovery time. I don't know if it's always been like that, but just don't attack him immediately after he does a special.
  • Ascoop24Ascoop24 Posts: 128 ★★★
    I could understand a fast recovery. But to be in air after his special 2 and for me to go in and him to magically reset and hit me before I do seems a little ridiculous.
  • SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    He has been like that as far as I can remember, just change your fighting style for him. That's what I had to do.
  • RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    Well, the special 1 has always been a thing. Like Loki and Dr Strange, his recovery time is very fast, such that unlike most champions, he most likely won't be punished with a combo to his face if he misses his L1.

L2 depends. If you are already far from him and u try and evade the special and dash back, there's a chance he will recover quickly enough to counter you. He already recovers almost as soon as he touches the ground, maybe even a bit earlier. Only counter him if you are close to him in the first place, otherwise, evade and wait for his opening.