**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Yay! Another “Who to rank up?” Poll!

Zeronaut81Zeronaut81 Posts: 290 ★★
Hello-
I’ve got some the resources to use on champs I’m looking to rank up. Here are my options:
4*3/30 Gwenpool Sig 20
4* 3/30 Morningstar Sig 21
4* 3/30 Domino unduped
5* 1/25 Mordo unduped.

I’m planning on using whoever I rank up as an attacker. I was pretty much set on Gwenpool (I just duped her a couple of days ago), but I duped Morningstar today. They’ve both got their uses. Domino & Mordo would be used mostly as AW defenders. Thoughts? Thanks for reading/voting!

Yay! Another “Who to rank up?” Poll! 36 votes

4* 3/30 Gwenpool Sig 20
50% 18 votes
4* 3/30 Morningstar Sig 21
8% 3 votes
4* 3/30 Domino unduped
36% 13 votes
5* 1/25 Mordo unduped
5% 2 votes

Comments

• Options
    Zeronaut81Zeronaut81 Posts: 290 ★★
    I’m currently low on mystic t4cc, so if I rank up Mordo or Morningstar, they are staying right where they are for a while. I’ve got lots of t4 skill, though. So if I rank up GP, I’ll just need t4b to get her to 5/50.

I know that there is a very popular opinion that 5* champs are the way to go, but my 5* pull luck has been awful. I’d rather use resources that I have now on champs that I have now in order to tackle harder content. I currently have three 4* 5/50 that I’m using to make my way through 5.2. I’m trying to find the right complements to become uncollected.
  • Options
    AnthinhoAnthinho Posts: 256
    Domino isn't a defender
  • Options
    Domino is a god Slayer and a great defender. Go with her if you like massive dmg and versatile game play
  • Options
    AnthinhoAnthinho Posts: 256
    What makes her a good defender, and who tu talking to
  • Options
    TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Anthinho wrote: »
    What makes her a good defender, and who tu talking to

Crit failure and the fact that she's broken...
    But his is unduped so not as good a defender as when duped
  • Options
    crystaldsmithcrystaldsmith Posts: 471 ★★
    We're in tier 4 Wars and Domino slays on defense! That critical failure ability is really really hard to overcome. She wrecks the unholy trinity too. She's also really great on offense and can defeat much stronger enemies with ease. I'd love to have her, even in a 4*.

I assume regardless of the tier she's tough, but you lose the extra mini boss nodes at 6 but I'm still pretty sure she slays just as well.