**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

4* Awakening Booster Pack

likewhoa021likewhoa021 Posts: 38
edited July 2018 in General Discussion
Is it really that bad of a deal? I'm progressing player, been playing bout 3 months, I got 18 4* (3 duped) n only 1 of them is r4 Level 40( Ghost Rider). I understand there's 5* n 6*'s n ppl have been playing for 2-3 years so 4*s might not be as valuable to them, but ya gotta crawl b4 ya walk n from what I understand u can clear a ton of content w the right 4* champs. I have 7.9k 5* shards ( n I'm not even sure how I have that many) so after that 1st one I get, I don't see them coming in regularly for I. As I said I got GR, I got AA in rd 2 of past arena n I got Star Lord from 4* crystal from AcT 3 2 days b4 AA. Also making a run at Void . All 4 of those champs r Gods but 3 need to be awakened n I don't see awakening gems all over in place in game n t4b don't seem to grow on trees. No interest in the 3rd offer but the middle one is catching my eye, like do they have better offers than this regularly? I don't mind dropping $50 to awaken one of them n take 2 or 3 of those dudes up to 4/40 to clear content. Any feedback welcome

Comments

• Options
    V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    For $150 this is not a good deal at all.
  • Options
    SagetrofholzSagetrofholz Posts: 125
    True but that's not what he asked. I bought my first 4* awakening gem for $25 personally I think you could get a better "deal" if you wait but certain items provide so much in game use if you are ok with the cost it will help you a lot, provided you use it on the right champ
  • Options
    likewhoa021likewhoa021 Posts: 38
    edited July 2018
    Yea I have no interest in the 3rd offer, I can't believe they would even offer that, I personally see zero value in it ...when u spent $25, which seems to be right for an awakening gem, did u get catalysts w it tho or just the gem ?