**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Block breaks from ordinary attacks

Troy_Elric123Troy_Elric123 Posts: 542 ★★★
edited July 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
I ve been having trouble with enemy breaking through my block with usual combos. I m holding block and not even taking my fingers off and they come at me and go right through it. I ve experienced it 5 to 6 times and I check with my alli and they ve been having same issue. Please don't ask if they were unblockable or things like that. No. I am a veteran and this is a bug and not an observational problem. Playing on mi note 5. Android bought within a years time. The lagging since 19.0 still continues and it also lags bn matches. Mostly when sentinels do sp2 and on other occassions as well. Please look into it . Thankyou

Comments

• Options
    Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Same here, also having problems with them dropping blocks, getting stuck in them when I'm trying to evade a multiple hit special and sometimes they will just drop it in the middle of it or they drop it and won't move back.
  • Options
    OmniOmni Posts: 574 ★★★
    That’s what happens when you introduce characters that can break block and paste it over old code...same reason why you can’t evade at points it’s because there’s code baked in there to not allow you to.
  • Options
    Isman1998Isman1998 Posts: 520 ★★★
    Yup been happening to me a lot too. They need to address this. It shouldn't be so hard to fix core gameplay mechanics.
  • Options
    Also many players have acknowledged about touch sensitivity issue. My champ foes special without me even touching the phone . 'Hobbitcrom' had issues with auto fight triggering mid fight without doing so. And initially parry sometimes fails , block breaks from just being hit while continuously holding block @Kabam Miike @Kabam Valkyrie q
  • Options
    BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    Yeah happens a lot. Been a good way to train on not blocking and intercepting if anything. Would most definitely like it fixed though.
  • Options
    TheeWolverineTheeWolverine Posts: 77
    This has been going off and on since July last year, but it's really bad with the overheating fix. The game keeps auto playing while I'm fighting too. Killing me instantly of course when it matters most.
  • Options
    sd__whitesd__white Posts: 182
    I thought I was the only one this was happening to, I'm clearly pressing block, and the enemy dash at me with a regular combo.

KABAM.. y'all need to check into this URGENT issue, and lagging with my dashing forward!!
  • Options
    WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    When this happens to me I have to restart the game and maybe the device. If I don't it will keep happening, I never had this problem until 19.0. The game has tons of bugs right now.
  • Options
    Now the game lags almost everytime enemy uses a special . Occurs mostly with iceman, sentinal , etc . @Kabam Rose @Kabam Valkyrie @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious
  • Options
    M1k0rinM1k0rin Posts: 605 ★★
    Me too. Phone oppo neo 7 android 5.0

Lost interest on play alliance and act 5 because of this.