**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Having Two Accounts in the Same Alliance

Question for Kabam : Is it ok to put both of my two accounts in the same alliance? Would that be considered cheating?

Comments

• Options
    BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    Nope, not an issue.

I have two accounts in the same alliance as well, no problem whatsoever, as long as you are the one playing them.
  • Options
    crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★
    I started my baby account in my alliance. **** has almost developed a better roster than I have.
  • Options
    crogs wrote: »
    I started my baby account in my alliance. **** has almost developed a better roster than I have.
    That feeling I know :D
    Seems as if there’s a correlation between the rating of the account versus what drops from whatever crystal. Small accounts do seem to get nicer drops somehow.
    Could be perception, sure, but yeah.. seems weird haha
  • Options
    crystaldsmithcrystaldsmith Posts: 471 ★★
    I think it's cheating if your account wasn't yours when it was started. So if you inherited or purchased an account as your primary or secondary account, you could get dinged for it. I'm pretty sure outside of this and others logging in for you their are no other issues.
  • Options
    Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,174 ★★★
    Bapoi wrote: »
    crogs wrote: »
    That feeling I know :D
    Seems as if there’s a correlation between the rating of the account versus what drops from whatever crystal. Small accounts do seem to get nicer drops somehow.
    Could be perception, sure, but yeah.. seems weird haha

So true. My secondary account has 3 4 stars. Modok, killmonger and classic spidy. My primary account 1st 3 were Howard the duck, iron patriot and Colossus.
  • Options
    GsabaGsaba Posts: 62
    I can confirm that having multiple accounts in a 10 member alliance gets dinged as account sharing. You may skip through with 2 accounts in bigger alliance. Same automated replies from support team. They don’t even read the mail as i can see after so many replies and no mail either for dropping AW ratings

Posted a reply earlier from support team and was deleted by moderator.

Don’t even know now what to do apart from quitting.
  • Options
    DejavuVKDejavuVK Posts: 9
    In first login window we can see Kabam says that "link to one of your accounts to back up your data and playing in multiple Devices" 8x7n4bdehd8p.png
    I think its mean we can have more accounts to play, but the rule is not describe how many we can have account to play..
  • Options
    Yeh i know as i login to my accounts and moderators say the same that u can have multiple accounts but unfortunately not translating in the game. I think their system takes logging into multiple accounts for AW takes a piloting or account sharing
  • Options
    Odd.
    We’re an extremely laid back alliance running map 2. Never with a full set of people. We go for points, hence Dorm is priority. More often than not I end up with my two accounts in one bg.
    It has never been a problem. And no, Ikm not afraid that declaring it here will now get me banned or something. I don’t do anything outside the ToS. I play two accounts. Mine.
  • Options
    Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Gsaba wrote: »
    Yeh i know as i login to my accounts and moderators say the same that u can have multiple accounts but unfortunately not translating in the game. I think their system takes logging into multiple accounts for AW takes a piloting or account sharing

It doesn't, I've had two accounts in the same allaince for quite awhile now and I play on two phones most of the time unless I don't have access to my other phone which forces me to play both on a single device and we've never been penalized.

Kabam knows about it and they know that I'm the one who created said accounts, they know that I'm the ONLY ONE using said accounts and that both accounts can ONLY be tied back to me and I DON'T GIVE OUT my login information.

Kabams said multiple times that you can have as many accounts as you want on as many or as few devices as you want asong as their yours, many other people also have a couple of accounts and a couple of accounts in the same allaince who have NOT been penalized because they addhere to the rules.

Something else is going on, they either aren't your accounts or you are letting other people use them which is account sharing and piolting especially when you get people logging from other states, countries and time zones then you are going to have an issue and maybe those with way more than 5 accounts in a an alliance is considered account sharing
  • Options
    All r my accounts, same country, Ip, no sharing. Issue is kabam support gives same automated replies so im kinda stuck unless they tell me a reason. AW ratings drop every 2-3 wars which is only thing i enjoy in game now.
  • Options
    Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Gsaba wrote: »
    All r my accounts, same country, Ip, no sharing. Issue is kabam support gives same automated replies so im kinda stuck unless they tell me a reason. AW ratings drop every 2-3 wars which is only thing i enjoy in game now.

Then someone else in your alliance is probably responsible if it is not you.
  • Options
    Captain_KandiceCaptain_Kandice Posts: 222 ★★
    jay_den wrote: »
    jay_den wrote: »
    Question for Kabam : Is it ok to put both of my two accounts in the same alliance? Would that be considered cheating?

I hope someone from Kabam could clarify this and answer the question that I posted.

I know this probably isn’t the answer you want, but @Kabam Miike and @Ad0ra_ have answered this question in the past. You could search for the posts with their response but it could take a while, not sure when the last time they’ve addressed this was. But it would be better than nothing if they don’t respond to this post.