**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Corvus Glaive

simolazsimolaz Posts: 418 ★★
Hello everyone,
I fought yesterday with my Blade against Corvus Glaive and I noticed he’s not signed with the “villain” tag. Is there a specific reason why he’s not tagged as a villain (since he is, in fact, a villain)?

Comments

• shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    simolaz wrote: »
    Hello everyone,
    I fought yesterday with my Blade against Corvus Glaive and I noticed he’s not signed with the “villain” tag. Is there a specific reason why he’s not tagged as a villain (since he is, in fact, a villain)?

Lol this was discussed several months ago when corvus was released but to sum it up kabam didn't put the villian tag on him to make a counter to blade same with proxima
  • simolazsimolaz Posts: 418 ★★
    Ok, I was fearing that kind of answer.
    I don’t agree with that decision, but I guess my opinion doesn’t matter as long as I won’t spend tons of euros in the game.
    Thank you anyway.
  • WelderofortuneWelderofortune Posts: 527 ★★
    The real question for us CG users out there is why is Stark Spider man not an avenger. because you could fulfill three of Corvis four missions on one fight that's why.
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    The real question for us CG users out there is why is Stark Spider man not an avenger. because you could fulfill three of Corvis four missions on one fight that's why.

Actually is because if you watched the spiderman movie SE spiderman turned down being an avenger. It would have to be Iron spider for him to be an avenger
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

They silently changed classic spidey to new avenger and made it so corvus couldn’t get a charge from defeating him.
  • Animejay70Animejay70 Posts: 400 ★★★
    Patchie93 wrote: »

Actually is because if you watched the spiderman movie SE spiderman turned down being an avenger. It would have to be Iron spider for him to be an avenger

This.

If they put out ANOTHER spidey, then he would be an avenger. Although, classic spidey should also have had that tag because he was in the avengers for a while.