**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Korg vs Ghost!

My_SuperiorMy_Superior Posts: 2,086 ★★★★
edited July 2018 in Strategy and Tips
The long awaited rematch between Korg and Ghost is coming to the Contest! Who would you bet on?

Korg vs Ghost! 34 votes

Korg.
67%
PurveyorAppleisgodZzyzxGuyAKTEKHammerbro_64Duke_SilverMy_SuperiorSassyMastyJohn757DizzyCh1efstershadow_lurker22PedritkoClydaniaGhostboytjieVoltoloszesstroyerrFhfjghhggggjfhfjgXxOriginalxXLightingrod7 23 votes
Ghost.
32%
SpeedbumpsunnykpGrafikdevFoxhero007nameplasDOKTOROKTOPUSKabam PorkchopIngi_Freyr1975CoachLedQuattrucciRockypantherx 11 votes

Comments

• Options
    ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    edited July 2018
    Korg.
    "Piss off, Ghost."
    Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on
  • Options
    FelganosFelganos Posts: 259 ★★
    edited July 2018
    The crystal will be called piss off, ghost because it makes sense that Korg would be the next champion and thus, share a crystal with Ghost!
    Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on
  • Options
    GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,208 ★★★★★
    Korg.
    Im here :)
  • Options
    DizzyDizzy Posts: 236 ★★
    Korg.
    All this talk about synergies... y'all need to dream bigger.

I just want a custom SP3 animation where Korg throws Ghost into a wall, slide-kicks her in the face, and yells "Piss off, Ghost."

And of course, the Ghost version, where she phases away from the kick, Korg says "she's frickin' gone", and then gets rocked by Ghost from behind.
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Korg.
    “Hey man, I’m Korg, this is my associate Miek, and we’re about to hop on that spaceship and get out of here. Want to come?”