**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Again no SA rewards

Today when almost a week went past again and i didnt get my Summoner advancement rewards from the last time. I got them from the time before that very late to. but why do these rewards bug out? why do they come so late?

Comments

• Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    Sa rewards were delivered. DEAD THREAD.
  • HolyDracHolyDrac Posts: 106
    Are you saying you just got your SA rewards from last week?
  • @HolyDrac no i got the SA from last week at the last day before the SA from now began...
  • Nitro422Nitro422 Posts: 276
    Do you log on everyday?
    I mean, that sounds like the right time to be getting the SA rewards. Like this weeks event ends tomorrow, you should get those results by the end of the day tomorrow EST.
  • ZADO1991ZADO1991 Posts: 109
    They are never late for me.
  • @Nitro422 yes i do log on every day
  • ShadowwizzarsShadowwizzars Posts: 9
    edited July 2018
    @HolyDrac i think we understood eachother wrong what i meant is that for example when the SA of this week ends i get the rewards just in front of when the next SA ends and i think that is not what is meamt to happen. i tought you should get the rewards almost immediately
    You're a little confusing in your wording. This is what I get from what you're saying.
    Week A ends. Week B begins. You get the rewards from Week A right before Week B starts? Which is impossible so I'm guessing that's not what you're trying to say.

Week A ends. Week B begins and is about to end. Week C is about to begin. You get the rewards from Week A, right around the time Week B ends. Is this what you're trying to say?
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    @HolyDrac i think we understood eachother wrong what i meant is that for example when the SA of this week ends i get the rewards just in front of when the next SA ends and i think that is not what is meamt to happen. i tought you should get the rewards almost immediately

Hubba hubba what?
  • @HolyDrac yes that is what i meant im sorry for confusing im not that good in english Xd
  • DrenlinDrenlin Posts: 787 ★★★
    Think you forgot to carry the 1
    @HolyDrac yes that is what i meant im sorry for confusing im not that good in english Xd

Ok, I have no idea why that is happening for you. As far as I know everyone gets their rewards the day SA ends, usually within 6hrs. Maybe submit a ticket and see what support can tell you
  • @HolyDrac i just emailed the support and i am now waiting for their answer thanks for your tips :) i really appreciate them