**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

The cosmic bundles

Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
I’m calling it now
Heimdall or Korg will be a god-tier cosmic, and they’re selling these so people can upgrade ‘em right away

Comments

• Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    Omni wrote: »
    Or they will be terrible and they are banking on people like you thinking they will be good to buy the deal

There are two schools of thought
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,618 ★★★★★
    Gonna make a bold claim and say that Heimdall is gonna be a mystic champ. But Korg is probably gonna be really good.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Or it could be because Proxima crystals just passed and Corvus is about to hit this weekend.
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,565 ★★★★
    Whododo872 wrote: »
    I’m calling it now
    Heimdall or Korg will be a god-tier cosmic, and they’re selling these so people can upgrade ‘em right away

Maybe. but wouldn't they introduce the champ first, then sell it if they were smart?
  • DrownedGodDrownedGod Posts: 276
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    Or it could be because Proxima crystals just passed and Corvus is about to hit this weekend.

This plus the captain marvel themed crystals they sold.
  • skullduggery72skullduggery72 Posts: 224 ★★
    edited July 2018
    So overpriced it's criminal. Especially if you remember the log in deals for t4 class cats and basics which worked out alot cheaper over a year ago. I just hope no new player will fall for this as it's daylight robbery !!!
  • SassyMastySassyMasty Posts: 311
    To buy the 100 dollar units package wouldnt give you enough units to buy this deal. It's awful.
  • 3ul3r23ul3r2 Posts: 56
    Better deals over 2 year ago. Oh...inflation...duh. Company is a joke. I hope someone starts a class action lawsuit.