**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Just finally beat act4 and was debating on gettin the 5* basic because people kinda been trashing it

Cowboyschamploo1Cowboyschamploo1 Posts: 414 ★★★
edited July 2018 in General Discussion
This is wat I got.....My first god tier 5* I also dupped my agent Venom with the crystal I got from completion 6uf4xoxws1k0.png

Comments

• Cowboyschamploo1Cowboyschamploo1 Posts: 414 ★★★
    I'm going for that basic every time lol
  • BrandonisBatmanBrandonisBatman Posts: 105
    I'm going for that basic every time lol

Congrats dude that’s a great pull! My last basic got me a Dorm so I definitely hear ya on the basic every time lol
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,341 ★★★★★
    Congrats. Iceman is a really good 5* Pull. Well done on beating (100%ing?) Act 4.
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    The way I see it... The basic pool has Sparky, Blade, Medusa, and a few other top tier champs that conveniently never get put in the featured crystals. So if you want a shot at those champs you have no choice but to spin the basic crystal.
    Congrats. Iceman is a really good 5* Pull. Well done on beating (100%ing?) Act 4.

My first run through. I still have the last two chapters of act 4 to 100 percent. Soooo many paths😥
  • ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★
    Congrats,you are lucky to have Iceman
  • Nitro422Nitro422 Posts: 276
    The best champ in the game IMO. I have him as maxed out 4* and Id kill for A 5*
  • ZADO1991ZADO1991 Posts: 109
    Just go with basics for newer players
    I seriously considered saving 5000 more shards to go for a feature lol. Glad I moved impulsively
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    edited July 2018
    Great pull, congrats! Next featured is defintely worth it IMO
    Great pull, congrats! Next featured is defintely worth it IMO

I just saw that on YouTube. Domino IMIW and quite a few other monsters inside
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    edited July 2018
    I've only opened basics and pulled Sparky, Magik twice, Captain Marvel twice, Luke Cage (since he's been buffed) twice, Nightcrawler twice, Hyperion, Angela, Ghost Rider, Hawkeye and Gwenpool. I also have pulled a lot of crappy champs, but you can get great pulls from the basic 5* crystal.