**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Best Build to beat everything in the game.

I’ve been using giant_bucket mastery guide for starters. But I just want to have the best Build mainly to grind arena and beat the hardest content in the game. I’m level 32 right now. Someone upload or recommend a Build or a mastery guide.

Comments

• Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 476 ★★★
    edited July 2018
    I don't think there is a general setup that is best for everything. Some of it depends on what champs you like to use.....bleeders, mystics, etc. Giant_Bucket is my alliance leader and I know he knows his MCoC. But there are others out there that prefer different builds. I've had mine set for quite some time and have not changed it, but think of testing out different options sometimes. I know that probably doesn't help much, but the main thing is learning what masteries are worthless or maybe only need 1 point int them.

I just wish you could remove one point at a time instead of having to wipe out the whole tree.

EDIT: Best build for Arenas would be using suicides to boost PI, but they necessarily are not the best for other content.
  • SassyMastySassyMasty Posts: 311
    If you just grind arenas, suicides are the way to go.

absolute necessities include:

parry and dexterity: one point in dex and at least one in parry.

4/4 block proficiency

if you're doing suicides: willpower

if you have the units: assassinate and (if you have lots of bleed champs) deep wounds.

other than that look into the utility tree and put the rest in attack masteries...
  • J2MYxSMSNJ2MYxSMSN Posts: 13
    When you say bleed champs do you mean champs that cause bleed? Or champs that are immune to bleed? I have a 4 Star ultron.
  • SagetrofholzSagetrofholz Posts: 125
    Champs that cause bleed, deep wounds greatly improved there bleed abilities.

I personally dont run suicides but I like to have a high PI build for when I do grind out arena (I dont ever change my mastery setup) I a lot of people will say willpower isnt good unless you run suicides but I disagree putting 1 point in willpower is a huge PI booster and it greatly helps in places like act 4 with the chaos nodes. Also 1 point in stand your ground gives a really nice PI boost
    Can I message you on the game or on here? I’m not sure how.
    Nvm I figured it out lol I sent the friend request.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,956 ★★★★★
    J2MYxSMSN wrote: »
    I’ve been using giant_bucket mastery guide for starters. But I just want to have the best Build mainly to grind arena and beat the hardest content in the game. I’m level 32 right now. Someone upload or recommend a Build or a mastery guide.

Visa, MasterCard, discover and american express. Throw in Colossus for 25% cash back synergy.
  • ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    Here are mine. They have served me well.

g3z6m4m16n1g.jpg
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    J2MYxSMSN wrote: »

i can tell you this as a person whos done all content including 100% story mode realm of legend and labyrinth of legends all 100% explored and dinished in the top 20 in several arenas most recently domino i finished 21st in 5* domino the tbuilds for questing and arena are completely different. arena build should be suicide masteries and questing build depends on the champions you have to see what build suits your champions and your play style the best if you hit me up on line app ill share some with you but im not showing em here oh heres some proof i know what im talking about............4x1w5tuos3gv.png
    kvrn3cmgo9ki.png
    4biko0c7uj0j.png

But not a legend.
  • Kil63Kil63 Posts: 254 ★★
    Best build to beat game content? Build your unit stash lol