**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I need help moving forward.

Hi everyone!

I want to start off by saying that I love this game (don't worry, I'm not about to start a rant). I love the art, the diversity of characters, the monthly event quests and the arenas. It has kept me happily grinding for almost 4 years now. In fact, I will probably go for Gladiator Hulk in this upcoming arena!

However, I took long breaks from the game over the years and I decided to come back right around the introduction of 6* champions. I am starting to think that the game has become much, much more difficult recently and I often wonder if I should just give up, or if I should leave my alliance, or what to do...

Here's my problem: I don't know what to do with my resources anymore or how to progress. In other words, progress has grown stagnant. I had a total base hero rating of around 170k when I 100%ed RTTL and shortly afterwards became uncollected, and today I am at about 240k and have only been able to do the first quest of 5.3. Since then I've r5d 4 4* champions but none of them have seemed to really help me (for reference they are: (all awakened) medusa, iceman, magik, star lord, scarlet witch) in anything since. I do lots of arena so I have about 2 million gold and absolutely zero iso.

I never have any problems with the heroic and master difficulties in monthly event quests, but it seems like the uncollected difficulty is becoming increasingly harder to complete 100%. For instance, I noticed that a symbioid in the UC monthly EQ this month had an attack rating of over 12,000. I am also dreading doing the rest of act 5 based off the first quest in 5.3 and how hard it was.

My goals are to be able to more easily complete monthly EQ on uncollected difficulty, and to be able to complete at least 5.3. I will have enough shards to get a 6* if I complete the next UC monthly EQ, but I will most likely wait until the champion pool becomes better in a few months. I'm afraid that I will pull a bad champion and end up quitting the game because I will have to wait another several months for another chance at a decent 6*.

My 5* roster is underwhelming at best, no champions deserving of the resources that would be put into them:
- elektra
- symbiote spidey
- hela
- psylocke
- a bunch of others not even worth mentioning

I'm kind of stuck. I like grinding arena for champions that I want, but that and alliance quests and wars, which are just overwhelmingly easy, seem to be all that I'm doing. I would appreciate anyone who could potentially point me in the right direction.

Comments

• Options
    Ground_Round1Ground_Round1 Posts: 1,012
    Hey,

We are an active, stable, organized, supportive community looking for guys who love the game and can contribute right away. We run 44432 and are in Gold 3 tier of AW. We have a great game/life balance. We run 2 BG's in AW so guys can have a weekend or be ok when they are busy. We use discord for team comms (it is like line, but we like it better then line or chq).

We are looking for 1 guy after this AQ run.

Donations are 50K gold and 3k loyalty to run map 4. We require participation on day 1 and 2 of AQ (both map 4's)...after that, you can chill if you are busy. Minimums are 10k completion, 8 SA, and 2k item use...though, that may change with the new events just introduced.

We hit AQ weekly, so there is no saving. This is a great place to grind a bit, and enjoy the game without the stress of map 5 and 6...

Look me up: Ground Round on line, Ground Round #0363.in discord.