**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How can alliance names be changed?

Our alliance name inexplicably changed today and I have no idea why or how to change it back. We have been Krugz Thugz since our creation over a year ago. Today we are called Ise thin. Any clue? Anybody?

Comments

• SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    You probably will have to contact support
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hello,

Only the current alliance leader can request a name change for the alliance, so you may check with your leader to see if they requested a change.
  • I am the leader. Never requested a change.
  • @Kabam Miike what course should I take to get this fixed? Already submitted a ticket.
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    I am the leader. Never requested a change.

I see you've opened a support ticket, so keep an eye out for a response there as someone will look into this for you. Thanks and sorry for the confusion!
  • Thanks for the response. Got another question for you. We finally uncovered the two people that had cost us so much in rankings in war. I think both accounts have been frozen and or suspended. Bit both show in our alliance roster. Can I lick them or do you need the to stay in place so the accounts can be banned? @Kabam Valkyrie @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Ahab
  • Nick_Caine_32Nick_Caine_32 Posts: 587 ★★★★
    Thanks for the response. Got another question for you. We finally uncovered the two people that had cost us so much in rankings in war. I think both accounts have been frozen and or suspended. Bit both show in our alliance roster. Can I lick them or do you need the to stay in place so the accounts can be banned? @Kabam Valkyrie @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Ahab

im not a moderator but I would definitely suggest you don't lick them