**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Gifting Champion

This is my humble request to MCoC that there must be a champion gifting system. This can be used only for one time. Please like my suggestion. Please apply my thoughts in the game.
---- Kanha-Flash

Comments

• BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    People with multiple accounts
  • KanhaFlashKanhaFlash Posts: 16
    Only for one time in MCoc.
  • K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    No.
    No, no, no, no, no-no, no, no,
    God please no,
    NO.
  • Avengers320Avengers320 Posts: 684 ★★★
    gifting 1 stars sure
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    No just no
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Why must there be a one time champ gifting system? You say that there must be, but give no reasons why this would be a good idea. The reasons why it's not a good idea have been pointed out many times, so you need to do better than say there must.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    No and it would make the game even worse, can see lots of players building crazy super teams instead of relying on luck, skill and money to get champions.
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    No and it would make the game even worse, can see lots of players building crazy super teams instead of relying on luck, skill and money to get champions.

And then they could just trade the champs back or to someone else after completing whatever hard quest/war attack they needed the champion for
  • KillerRino19KillerRino19 Posts: 370 ★★
    People will take advantage of this
  • Hey guys, there's an active thread HERE, which also discusses being able to trade Champions in the game. Please contribute to that discussion by sharing your opinion with everyone.

To help keep the Forum tidy, I'll go ahead and close this thread.
This discussion has been closed.