**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Just pulled a 5* Doc Ock...

...and I don’t know anything about him.

Is he good? If he’s good, how good is he? Does he need to be dupped to be good?

Or is he just arena fodder? Landed one space away from Hyp which doesn’t really mean anything but still stings a little especially since I don’t even have a 4* Hyp.

Comments

• Wei_ChunWei_Chun Posts: 2
    edited July 2018
    he is trash like the worst character in the game he can do nothing(cough cough)
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    He’s alright if you like champs that can do infinite power lock and heal block...
  • KaruseusKaruseus Posts: 528 ★★
    He lacks in firepower compared to top tier champs, but he’s got good utilities. Dupe him, becomes great.
    He has Power lock and heal block, but using him may require some practice
    One of the few champs that can do infinite power lock.

He has high health pool, combined with armor up makes him good defender... might get one kill if lucky
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    Awesome pull. One of my top desired techs. He's pretty complex, watch some vids on him. Does not need his dupe at all.
  • BmanBman Posts: 217
    Honestly he can be complicated to use to his full potential. Synergies with GG and electro help. Just parry and heavy, his heavy hits good
  • KaruseusKaruseus Posts: 528 ★★
    jay_den wrote: »
    He's a total trash, I'd immediately sell him if I were u.. ;-)

You see, anyone who has the so called trinity would agree with this statement
    Because all they need is just brute force to rampage through everything... until they run into IMIW and turn their eyes to other champs lol
    Bit just remember most top tier champs are there thanks to their high damage output

Anyways, if you are one of those many who didn’t have money/dedication/luck to own the trinity, he is viable. Superb even.

Not many champs can handle power gain and heal at the same time