Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

New War Nodes

I was excited to hear about the new War Nodes to challenge us more. But Bane and Power Shield? Some of these nodes are just focused on keeping the higher ranked Alliances in their top spots and the lower ranked ones stuck or held back. I can see why this season is dubbed Money Wars. Guess it’s time to refocus my Alliance to better things and rank War low.

Comments

• Options
    CELOBXCELOBX Posts: 2
    I agree totally it seems like kabam just wants us to spend more and more money.
    I love this game and it's getting to a point that I'm starting not to want to play no more .
    Also recently they have added the death squads back in arena it's all ready time consuming and tuff enough but now with these death squads you have to start a streak all over again.