winter soldier prestige at rank 5/65 signature ability from 1-200 level ?

binseryabinserya Member Posts: 34
what is winter solider prestige i cant find it any where

Comments

• NamelezNamelez Member Posts: 992 ★★★
    Did u take WS to 5/65 ? How good is he ?
  • Bear3Bear3 Member Posts: 996 ★★★
    Brave man... don’t think he’s worth it.
    Oh okay cool bro... He's ur first r5 ?
  • ZADO1991ZADO1991 Member Posts: 109
    No idea. But I’m sure his prestige will be on the lower side
    ZADO1991 wrote: »
    No idea. But I’m sure his prestige will be on the lower side

Yeah he's got lower pi than SIM my leader has both r4 duped
  • NikoBravoNikoBravo Member Posts: 448 ★★★
    He’s probably using him with Killmonger synergy. Sort of an unlucky man’s Starlord.
  • binseryabinserya Member Posts: 34
    NikoBravo wrote: »
    He’s probably using him with Killmonger synergy. Sort of an unlucky man’s Starlord.

you got it bro lol , yeah i will use him with KM

Better than Starlord. It will take more hits but those hits are rapid because his constant chance to power drain and multi-hitting Specials.

right , sp2 and sp3 make like 9-10 hits , he can build he combo faster to 100 hits
    OneManArmy wrote: »
    binserya wrote: »

you got it bro lol , yeah i will use him with KM

Oh i actually didnt know about that synergy. Suddenly i really want a 6* ws! Saw some videos and looks insane

yup i will make video when he is at rank 5 :wink: , with susides , without susides , also synergies
  • MenkentMenkent Member Posts: 889 ★★★★
    edited July 2018
    Better than Starlord. It will take more hits but those hits are rapid because his constant chance to power drain and multi-hitting Specials.

Unfortunately you don't really want power drain in LoL (for a lot of the fights) unless youre a real master at intercepting. You only get so many parries before the limber makes them effectively stun immune.

That said, my 3/45 winter soldier can inflict bleeds for over 1000 per tick in RoL once his combo meter gets up.
  • shchong2shchong2 Member Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    edited July 2018
    HAven't seen that myself as well, would love to know too.
    I guess an awakened high sig 5/65 WS with Killmonger synergy would be pretty awesome, with his power steal proc more frequently than ever plus great damage build up with combo via synergy.
    @binserya , If you happened to 5/65 your WS and bring to LOL, do share your video. Good luck
  • kyubikyubi Member Posts: 7
    have you tried it yet? which team did you use? are the suicides masteries any good? are they increase by +500% as well?
    I'm considering a first run with WS too
    yeah , WS get 500% increase attack but you need him at rank 4 , also bring magneto and 2x5 star cyclops's the blue and the red one , but you may get hard fights like SL on magic , ant-man be aware ,,, advise go with sparky