Overheating Compensation

Well...?

Although some of us iOS users have found that the latest update has helped, there are still issues. Not only for us, do the issues persist at a “reduced rate”, but for others, the issues remain the same as before your most current version update.

There has not been one comment or post in regards to compensation for all of us. And not just iOS users, but Android alike. As there were more than enough of them affected by the issues as well.

Missed gold, battle chips, various star crystal shards, various tier alpha fragments, particular arena champs, pym canisters.....I’m sure I’m missing some things. But those are just a few of what was missed out on.

The community of summoners want to know when compensation for this 3-4 week debacle (for some, still), will be announced, and distributed.

This overheating and crashing bug was by far the worst thing to ever happen in this game. And if you want to respect your community, but more importantly, your customers, I urge you guys to share some information in regards to compensation to us.

Comments

• DarkchildeDarkchilde Member Posts: 13
    Yeah I was wondering the same thing that kabam authorities can make one after another announcements regarding this and that but they aren't giving us any clear answer for this. When that **** update costs us so much 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Member Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    This’ll get closed down but, it’s good. If the community isn’t insesintly pressing the issue of quality compensation, it’s a real chance that we won’t get it. All of the mod comments haven’t specifically stated that we WILL, for sure, have compensation.
  • M1k0rinM1k0rin Member Posts: 605 ★★
    Wish after 19.0.1 they give us appropiate compensation. At 1 august perhaps?
  • belli300belli300 Member Posts: 704 ★★★
    Still no word on compensation yet?
  • DrZolaDrZola Member Posts: 8,893 ★★★★★
    edited July 2018
    I’d just like an update on the overheating issue for now. Apparently, it must still be fairly widespread and ongoing for the team to still be looking at it. Alternatively, there may be concern that the next update in a couple of days starts the overheating process all over again.

Perhaps an informative mod response is in order?

Dr. Zola
  • 1ko1ko Member Posts: 10
    Maybe they are going to make sure the next update is ok first so they don't have to give compensation twice
This discussion has been closed.