**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who to take to R4?

EladElad Posts: 9
Its a ranking up day today, that means you're going to help me decide. I have 6 T4B, that means I need to choose 2 of those candidates:

- Quake (duped)

- Dorm (not duped)

- Elektra (not duped)

- Hulk (not duped)

- Ultron (not duped)

- Agent Venom (not duped)

many other options as well but I don't find them viable

(Vision AoU, BB duped, Symbiote SM, SM, Venom, Venompool, CW, DD, DD netflix duped, Joe Fixit duped, IF, War Machine, WS, DS, Luke Cage, Falcon, Magneto, Electro, Karnak, Loki duped, Gamora)

Leaning towards Dorm and Quake, but I already have 4 Mystics 4/40 (duped DV, duped SW, duped Magik, Mordo) and no science or skill 4/40s. any suggestions?

Comments

• Options
    Bigdrail93Bigdrail93 Posts: 48
    From my experience you can't have too many mystics.
  • Options
    JayT1996JayT1996 Posts: 95
    Quake
  • Options
    JayT1996 wrote: »
    Quake
    Quake and? I can rank up another one :)
    Or should I wait with it?
  • Options
    RealPastorRealPastor Posts: 82
    Vision AoU the first. Then Quake for charges or Ultron for regen and immunity. May be Hulk, but without dupe he is not ok. Elektra if you don't have x-bones or dupped BW. But still Vision is first! Immunity and power burn is really great. You can beat Collector with Vision.
  • Options
    ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    Elad wrote: »
    JayT1996 wrote: »
    Quake
    Quake and? I can rank up another one :)
    Or should I wait with it?

I'd go Dormammu. But you could go Agent Venom for AW defense. You should consider duped Loki viable too, his s1 is very useful for completing a lot of quests.
  • Options
    Thanks! Quake and Vision then (: