**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Act 5.2.5 & 5.2.6 Roster

I’m about to attack 5.2.5 and 5.2.6 to become Uncollected. Here are my top current champions:

Stark Spidey 4* R5 (Awakened/Maxed)
Blade 5* R3
Gwenpool 5* R3
Captain America IW 5* R3
Star-Lord 5* R3 (Awakened)
Ghost Rider 4* R5 (Awakened)
Hawkeye 4* R5 (Awakened)
Goldpool 5* R2 (Awakened)
Doctor Voodoo 4* R4 (Awakened)
Archangel 4* R4 (Awakened)
Gladiator Hulk 5* R2
Drax 5* R2 (Awakened)
Wolverine 4* R4 (Awakened)
Wolverine X-23 5* R1 (Awakened)
Thor 4* R3 (Awakened)

I’ll be able to take Blade or Gwenpool up to R4 within the next few days. Can currently take my duped 5* X-23 up to R2 and my 4* Thor up to R4. I recently pulled a 4* Hyperion and awakened him. In lieu of Thor, I could take Hype up to R4 if need be. I’ve also got a 5* Dormammu and a 4* duped Sabertooth that can be ranked up to R2 and R4 if need be. Trying to get Uncollected ASAP. Which of these champions give me the best chance? Any input is greatly appreciated!

Comments

• NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    I would say Spakry, Blade, Ghost Rider, Gwenpool, and Hulk Ragnarok i think his face me will activate against bane degen, if not then AA.
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    arcangel and spider to clear lanes

you could add dormamu, daredevil and vision for the collector
  • Iron_spider1Iron_spider1 Posts: 257

I'm not sure but I think instead of DD dv would be better IMO
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★

I'm not sure but I think instead of DD dv would be better IMO

maybe, if you dont die before reach sp2, anyway, i duped after beating the collector
  • Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    Voodoo, OG Wolverine, and Trinity (Blade, GR, SESM)
  • my team was
    Ice man 4 star rank 5 level 50 sig 60
    Medusa 4 star rank 5 level 50 undupe
    Nebula 5 star rank 3 level 45 sig 20
    Hood 4 star rank 4 undupe
    Vision age of ultron rank 4 sig 30
    Take 500 units to become uncollected as my i have no revive and any health potions
  • i would take stark spidey blade gwenpool hyperion hulk rag
  • flygamerflygamer Posts: 344 ★★
    edited July 2018
    lxyew0f1pdp2.jpg
    Thought50 wrote: »
    Don’t forget the most important Champion for the Collector. It’s a secret 6th champ you can bring....UNITS!! He has the power to heal and revive. Along with causing heartache and tears.

Here was my team, I took path E, used 3 team revives, 4 solo revives that I had and NO UNITS. You have the roster to make it. I would go sparky, blade, starlord, gr, hawkeye, unless you can take your hype to level 5. Watch some youtube to see how the collector plays, use as many boosts as you can.