**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Android vs Iphone problems

So, because my last post on this topic was deleted by admins i will post again and try to be constructive as much as i can.
Iphone useres had one insane problem with over heating and they should get compensation for that, that problem is insane imo, they put deviceces on high risk and i believe that some of those phones are permanently damaged. So yeah they deserve insane compensation for that.
On the other hand, android users don't have overheating problems but they have something else. Insane slow game with a tons of lags during the game, combat phase etc. Loading screens in arena is just insanly long and KABAM don't try to fix that at, we lose insane amout of time just on loading. Combat lags- i know that Iphone users have this too but android devicecea have bigger problem, no mattar how strong phone do we have same problem is here over and over, with parry, midd combo heavy attack etc.
So both class, iphone and android, have problems and if you want to compensate iphone users (i think you should) than you should get compensation also to android users, and not just that you should fix that lags and bugs in game. Android users have problems with every single fight.
That's my view on this problem and i just wanted to shere my opinion with community and give KABAM something to think about and something to work on and fix. Thank you.