**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Hawkeye rank up question

Is a 4* duped Hawkeye rank 5 worthy?

Comments

• Options
    AEG93AEG93 Posts: 69
    No, he isn't. He is a good champ, but he is available as a 5*.
    Champs like Mordo, Ultron, Starlord or Hulk are, despite they are also available as 5*, but this is because they've been added to 5* crystals very recently and/or because they are top champs.
  • Options
    Salvy4Salvy4 Posts: 84
    Depends who else you have. I only took him to 4/40 to beat Bautista Challenge. Power drain and bleed.
  • Options
    Sokovia_AccordsSokovia_Accords Posts: 23
    edited July 2017
    Salvy4 wrote: »
    Depends who else you have. I only took him to 4/40 to beat Bautista Challenge. Power drain and bleed.

I have Deep Wounds at 4/5 and planning to max it.

My other skill champ is an unduped 4/40 Agent Venom. I also have a 4/40 SL that I can rank 5 if I get lucky with a tech t4 on the calendar rewards tomorrow.

Besides those two, I don't have any candidates for rank 5 as I don't have enough t4 cats.
  • Options
    AEG93 wrote: »
    No, he isn't. He is a good champ, but he is available as a 5*.
    Champs like Mordo, Ultron, Starlord or Hulk are, despite they are also available as 5*, but this is because they've been added to 5* crystals very recently and/or because they are top champs.

I'm 6k+ shards away from my next 5*. And I doubt that I'll get lucky to score an Ultron or SL on those.

Excited for my first rank 5, but if he isn't worthy, I guess I have to wait ;D
  • Options
    ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★

I'd wait. Gwenpool, BW, CB are much better options and you could easily get and dupe one.
  • Options
    Thawnim wrote: »

I'd wait. Gwenpool, BW, CB are much better options and you could easily get and dupe one.

Out of luck these past 4* openings. I duped my Karnak twice. Fcking useless champ :|
  • Options
    ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    Thawnim wrote: »

Out of luck these past 4* openings. I duped my Karnak twice. Fcking useless champ :|

My last 4* pulls were Thor Jane Foster, She-Hulk, and Drax. All were dupes. She-hulk was awakened from it.
  • Options
    Sokovia_AccordsSokovia_Accords Posts: 23
    edited July 2017
    My last 4* pulls were Thor Jane Foster, She-Hulk, and Drax. All were dupes. She-hulk was awakened from it.

Those are nice except for She-Hulk :D
  • Options
    Salvy4Salvy4 Posts: 84
    If purely Skill champ. There are better options. Just wait. 5/50 SL is top tier. Patience is key. Don't rank up just because you can.