**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Mordo Bugged

I am writing this in hopes that Kabam will respond. Mordo is bugged so that he cannot block fast enough. I think this is a known bug to Kabam so I will not elaborate on that too much. He just doesn't put his shield up as fast as all the other characters and he gets whacked. He doesn't do it fast enough after a five hit combo and at other times he doesn't block fast enough either. I have spent a year playing the game and he is the only mystic dupe I have that I would put 3 mystic T4CC into. I can't grind insanely and I only have a modest amount of money to spend on the game, so I don't have a big roster of mystic champs due to that and not great luck with 4 star crystals. This matters a lot to me, because I put so much time an effort into the game and the only mystic champ I have for all of those efforts is bugged so that he is not usable for offense. I hope you can see the issue here Kabam because the fact is that most of your players cannot get all the champs they want and most of us only have one really good champ in each class if they are lucky.

Comments