**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Old champs need buffing up?

slayer6slayer6 Posts: 377 ★★
Now with champions who can deal mass damage and huge bleed old champions are becoming not so great, scarlet witch got nerfed hard so did thor long ago and still cant get thor , sw or wolverine in 5* champs . Bringing crazy strong champions into the game is great but not beefing up old champions to keep up is abit crazy

Comments

• RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    edited July 2018
    Definitely agree with this. What was the point of nerfing Scarlet Witch, Thor and the others if every other new champion to come out is more powerful. I can think of no reason whatsoever. Well that is, one that I can share without being warned, jailed, or otherwise punished for insinuating conspiracy or something.
  • slayer6slayer6 Posts: 377 ★★
    If people are to stay hooked and actually wanna open there wallets again i think something has to be done champs buffed up and making it fun again.
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    edited July 2018
    Lol sw, thor, and ds were way more buffed than champs right now. Champs now are great but they don’t walk through all content with their eyes closed.... you had to work hard to lose with sw back in the day. Old champs are old champs... you get more rank up resources more easily as the game progresses. T4b’s used to be super hard to accumulate... now they’re quite easy... so they don’t need to buff old formerly great champs.. you need to rank up some new ones. How games work. Sorry. I’m sure they’ll be an anti blade defender soon enough who is bleed immune, not a villain or mystic, and blocks regen. Doesn’t mean they’ll need to buff Blade up again.