**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

anyone pls. clear this to me ?

i'm playing this game from almost one year . i;m playing on same sim card since beginning now i;m planning to change mine sim. is it against TOS . i'm worried if after changing to new sim kabam founded this piloting or sharing and banned me ? anyone pls. clear this to me.

Comments

• roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★
    A SIM card is not an device and therefore you are able to use it anywhere without worrying a ban. This is getting out of hands as kabam have weird way to ban players there and there while people have to ask their permission like they’re our parents.
  • BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    Simcard is non-relevant information. Same with provider used.
    Device ID and geo location are far more important. As well IP address (which basically links to geo location).

I can travel to anywhere in the world and play on my device and it’s not an issue.
    Likewise, I can change device without a hitch on my own IP when at home. There are plenty pointers to validate an honest logon versus a shady one.

If an account logs into the game using IP addresses from 4 different countries in less than 4 hours, that will be a trigger.

Don’t worry, just play fair and square.

I play multiple accounts on a total of three devices. No problems whatsoever.