**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

RNG needs some kind of buff

Just been thinking lately and was wondering if I’m the only one who agrees with the RNG needs some serious looking into? I grinded arenas for certain champs aka Blade or I wouldn’t even have him and I’ve opened a lot and I mean a lot of 4* crystals since he was added. Also I’ve done 4 of the 5 master micro realms and every single one of them was a 1* chest. The RNG is getting ridiculous and was wondering if it was just me or are others wanting the RNG to be looked at? It’s mostly a poll in a way, but I don’t wanna do a poll post. Lol

Comments

• Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    I have actually have been having RNG on my side. I pulled iceman as a 4*, blade as a 4* and as a 5*, mephisto as a 4*, I got the luck to pull that rare goldpool in 27 tries. The RNG is determined when you load the crystals, but I wish you best of luck when you open your next crystals
  • John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★
    RNG are one of the easiest programs to write. They just enter in ratios or percentages into the program for the different types of crystals. Every time you open a crystal, the RNG does it’s job and randomly spits out a result. This means someone could pull Blade for example five times in a row and someone like myself could never pull him for months.
    The reason percentages were added was because companies like Apple and Google we’re cracking down on games offering loot boxes with rigged rates. If that was going on, kabam would be shut down but since that hasn’t happen you can safely assume the rates are legit.
    John757 wrote: »
    RNG are one of the easiest programs to write. They just enter in ratios or percentages into the program for the different types of crystals. Every time you open a crystal, the RNG does it’s job and randomly spits out a result. This means someone could pull Blade for example five times in a row and someone like myself could never pull him for months.

Well, I recently pulled 4* that have been in prems for over a year. Just don’t loose hope my dude
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    It took me over 2.5 years to pull 4* Classic Spidey (always just wanted him because he was my favorite character).
    Solswerd wrote: »
    It took me over 2.5 years to pull 4* Classic Spidey (always just wanted him because he was my favorite character).

It took me over 3 years to pull a 4* wolverine back in December then pulled the dupe n my birthday 13 days later. So the RNG is quite weird but it’s worth the wait if you pull that certain 4*
  • TrollllolllloTrollllollllo Posts: 113
    Hope for the best, but expect the worst.
    John757 wrote: »

Well, I recently pulled 4* that have been in prems for over a year. Just don’t loose hope my dude

Yeah I still have hope. Hope and an awakening gem waiting for him in 4*
  • RNG?
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    edited July 2018
    Deuce_8937 wrote: »
    RNG?

Random Number Generator
  • Alucard_0Alucard_0 Posts: 8
    Yea, I'm gonna have to agree, you need to step your game up kabam. I've ran 3 master runs, got the 1 star box every time. This has happened every event quest in the past 2 years. Just to be clear, I never spend. My roommate is in the same alliance, and does all the same quests. He spends hundreds a year and he has all the best champs because of his perceived "luck" when opening crystals. Shame on you kabam. For real. You make enough off of the top tier alliances, so cut the rest of us some slack. We can no longer enjoy this game because you give unfair advantages to people who spend. Its obvious there wouldn't be a discussion if we didn't see it with our own eyes.
    Countless 4 star crystal openings and still no Thor let alone a Blade. So yeah I feel your pain dude. Just keep trying and when you do get what you want, enjoy that feeling

I pulled Thor from a prem, and blade from a 4* crystal. I’m not sure why I’m having such luck with my crystal pulls.